Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
(07-16-2015, 07:14 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Buffs keep being applied together and in succession that are not supposed to.
For tanks, this is a very big problem.

I have each buff added to Prev Id Not and Player missing buff of each defensive buff.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gxx3s6i326xod...M.lua?dl=0

try current action not
isn't there way to eliminate wait before recasting?
for example:
im casting Medica 2.5seconds but there is huge AOE on me so i decide to run away and cancel casting, when im out of AOE standing on safe ground it waits like 1 ~ 3 GCD before it continue rotation! :( it happens in both versions of SM current and also in beta, im only one who got that problem?

as healer its wipe sometimes, and as caster DPS its huge dps loss >.<

edit: it happens only in assist mode i think, in grind mode i didn't saw same problem, yet.
i think its the avoid function that has the wait time.

there is new avoidance stuff coming.
Its currently being debugged then encrypted.

But Ace may have more insight into a different cause.
Yes, the avoid task has a wait time at the moment to avoid allowing the player to run right back into the AOE, since we are not removing the AOE from the mesh, only moving it out of the path, but this will be lined out in the revamped version.
ok so if i understand it right, it have force wait even if i have avoid AOE disabled, and dodging manually in assist mode ?
@ceh430 - Um, no, that means your profile is messed up somehow. Use the skill debugging to figure out why it isn't casting skills after moving.

(07-16-2015, 09:27 AM)bizzmo Wrote:  Request:
  • Raise or Resurrect prioritization

When many members of a party dies at the same time, we need to be able to prioritizing who will be raised / revived first. Today, it raise the closest one which can be a dps, instead of an tank or healer that might be dead.

I have tested different target types in skill manager, but doesn't resolve two tanks in a big party group (8 members)

If possible, prioritize raise based on the job:
  • Healer
  • Tank (including the MT and OT and not one single tank random)
  • DPS (ranged or Melee)

TargetInfo > Target Role.

(07-16-2015, 07:14 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Buffs keep being applied together and in succession that are not supposed to.
For tanks, this is a very big problem.

I have each buff added to Prev Id Not and Player missing buff of each defensive buff.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gxx3s6i326xod...M.lua?dl=0

There is a certain latency time between when skills are cast and abilities are verified and this competes with the speed at which the bot wants to cast skills, so offGCD skills will not 100% have picked up a previous skill by the time the next one wants to cast if they are valid within the same cycle. The current workaround/solution to this is to adjust the "offGCD window" which I have provided options for you within the Advanced Options. Close off the window to a smaller amount of time to effectively block out the amount of time which offGCD's are allowable.
The latest update has an option in the SkillManager window for "Queueing Allowed", which should help push the DPS envelope even further.

For this to work properly for your profile, you'll have to be even more precise, and you may have to use the debugger if it's trying to execute the wrong skill in the pre-cast 500ms that the game allows for queueing.
Reading all this has me excited. Got shipped out of country for work... Will tool around on laptop this weekend....

Thanks for your hard work ace as always. Looking forward to lots.
SMN pet skill is not working
[Cast target] in skill target section broken?

thx!
"Casting Target" is probably not what you want. But since that's the only detail you posted I really can't give you much more.