Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
@ceh430 - Um, no, that means your profile is messed up somehow. Use the skill debugging to figure out why it isn't casting skills after moving.

(07-16-2015, 09:27 AM)bizzmo Wrote:  Request:
  • Raise or Resurrect prioritization

When many members of a party dies at the same time, we need to be able to prioritizing who will be raised / revived first. Today, it raise the closest one which can be a dps, instead of an tank or healer that might be dead.

I have tested different target types in skill manager, but doesn't resolve two tanks in a big party group (8 members)

If possible, prioritize raise based on the job:
  • Healer
  • Tank (including the MT and OT and not one single tank random)
  • DPS (ranged or Melee)

TargetInfo > Target Role.

(07-16-2015, 07:14 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Buffs keep being applied together and in succession that are not supposed to.
For tanks, this is a very big problem.

I have each buff added to Prev Id Not and Player missing buff of each defensive buff.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gxx3s6i326xod...M.lua?dl=0

There is a certain latency time between when skills are cast and abilities are verified and this competes with the speed at which the bot wants to cast skills, so offGCD skills will not 100% have picked up a previous skill by the time the next one wants to cast if they are valid within the same cycle. The current workaround/solution to this is to adjust the "offGCD window" which I have provided options for you within the Advanced Options. Close off the window to a smaller amount of time to effectively block out the amount of time which offGCD's are allowable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT] - by Ace - 07-16-2015, 02:54 PM