Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Update for all bots!
well the last update I got today caused something very strange to happen, my quest profiles have disappeared from the list, I did check the folder they are all there and available, I also closed the application and tried to refresh with no luck, the default quest are there, but everything else is not showing Expect, did they happen to change the default setting of the quest directory?

oh and even the profiles I got from the store are gone, I also tried to reinstall them and nothing happened Awkward
what version of ACELib and Questlib do you have? try uninstalling those and reinstalling.
ive noticed im getting some stutter again in game - anyone else?
following from last post

ive noticed under adv settings > bot status the memory usage and gain is back (it vanished a few updates ago when i felt game i was totally stutter free - it was awesome....) also now if i look in task manager memory goes up and im sure that also didn't happen a few updates ago (1 dungeon run started at 870k finished at 940k)

happens on assist on any job i play (which is a few) im not saying the stutters terrible but it is there - i don't understand enough about the bot to know specifics and this memory thing could be totally unrelated im just trying to provide information as i see it
is it workin now ? cause when game opened with bot , nothing act
nah none of my bots are working :-) guess we need to wait for an update ;-) (Gw2)
(03-25-2016, 11:47 AM)4respect Wrote:  is it workin now ? cause when game opened with bot , nothing act

Appreciate you bumping an old update thread , got my hopes up
its to do with stack overflow they will be on to it soon
Thx :-) anet loves to patch after patches to patch broken patches after patches that were broken
(03-25-2016, 12:31 PM)fxfire Wrote:  looking at it ...

Papa bless
[Image: ZAbJuxjC.jpg]