Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
35 Dur Lvl 60 items
ok, I've just been irritated by the "53-58", thought it meant job level ;)
Thank you for sharing this. I would like to say that there are somethings wrong around byregot blessing I think it sometimes doesn't do anything or it breaks the item due to over craft. Tried around 10 attempt for Birch Sap (59 cooker) and 2 times breaks one time stop doing anything. I have got enough stats with food for lv60 profile.
(09-03-2015, 03:33 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Thank you for sharing this. I would like to say that there are somethings wrong around byregot blessing I think it sometimes doesn't do anything or it breaks the item due to over craft. Tried around 10 attempt for Birch Sap (59 cooker) and 2 times breaks one time stop doing anything. I have got enough stats with food for lv60 profile.

for the lv60 profile i will have to fix it by clearing out all the conditions of innovation, great stride and byregot blessing and hard code them to corresponding steps and now all these 3 buffs are casted and finish the item. But appreciate if anyone can apply some checks like no innovation if in good / excellent condition for byregot blessing.
I've watched this (lvl60 one) for a while, it hangs after Innovation, before Byregots sometimes, because it doesn't do Great Strides although all filters are met (Step=14, DUR=35, missig Buff 254). No Idea why though... when I then manually cast the Great Strides it continues as it should...

Edit: I changed Byregots Blessings filter to include Step<16 and Step >=15 and removed 254 from "Has Buffs". Now it finishes even if Great Strides was missed
Works great for crafting Vermicelli 35 dur, although found a bug with LTW precise touch making it stop completely, just copied the conditions of other precise touch to fix. Thanks for sharing!
When Innovation or Great Strides proc good/excellent condition, it start using precise touch instead of Byregots Blessing. How do i stop this happening? Any help would appreciate. Thanks
works perfectly