Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
"Game started without Bot" after manualy attaching
* What OS are you running? Win7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\Users\Kuradobery\Documents\FF14\Mmominion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Using TS3 (no overlay) and GuildWorks (did try to turn it off ofc)
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
*Are you running any Bot addons? Nope

Greetings,

I run the mmominion and always manually attached it because I use a token.
Since the new upgrade to mmominion App this stopped working, I've followed instructions, created a "account" where I've inputed my mmominion key, game path, etc. I just turned off auto start/attach bot options. The rest I left it as it was.

Then I click on attach, select the current FF14 client and hit attach again.
It then says :

-Queued for start
-starting game
-game started without bot

And nothing, in game nothing happens even if I wait for minutes.
Since mmominion app came I couldn't use the bot anymore by manually attach it to the game, whereas the old version worked fine.

Please help :<
try checking the auto attach box,save setting and then try attaching the bot again
also install the bot to C:\minionAPP putting it on any windows sup folder can cause issues.
It works now.

I disabled auto attach because I though it's an option for when you let it automatically attach the bot to your game.

Thank you very much guys ^^
(07-23-2015, 01:51 PM)Kuradobery Wrote:  It works now.

I disabled auto attach because I though it's an option for when you let it automatically attach the bot to your game.

Thank you very much guys ^^

thast exactly what it does. that option tells teh bot when you hit start/attach to attach to the game. if you disable this feature then it will not attach to the game. so what you thought was correct.