Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Churning Mists Mesh problem
Greetings,

Like all areas I tested the new Meshes introduced by latty or by the developers, and they worked perfectly either in teleporting or in gathering. The only problem is with the Churning Mists, because when placing markers to mine or to harvest, the marker don't get activated in the first place. I'm thinking this maybe caused by something from the Mesh?
(08-01-2015, 01:32 AM)al3inxhell10 Wrote:  Greetings,

Like all areas I tested the new Meshes introduced by latty or by the developers, and they worked perfectly either in teleporting or in gathering. The only problem is with the Churning Mists, because when placing markers to mine or to harvest, the marker don't get activated in the first place. I'm thinking this maybe caused by something from the Mesh?

Its likely there is no mesh in the area you placed the markers, and to determine that that's the case go to "Mesh Manager" under "Advanced Settings" from there turn on the "Show NavMesh" and see if their is any mesh placement in the area you placed the marker. Additionally, if it isn't meshed you could do it yourself as it isn't too hard to do.