Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Starting a new character(s) question...
Hello all, fairly new user to the product and so far very happy with the power behind it but I have a question regarding the new questing profiles coming soon and wanted to start a new thread instead of hijacking Latty's and Sebb's posts.

I've been playing 1 character for some time now and looking to move up to 4, maybe 8 and starting to get some new accounts setup now and I'm assuming that if I run the combination of profiles from Latty and Sebb's that eventually I'm going to hit a point where the bot is going to stop because it needs to run a dungeon / trial requiring 4 people.

My question is if I'm setting myself up for 4 accounts, will the bot continue to run through the quests chains by completing the 4-man dungeons/trials and if/when I migrate to 8 accounts will it continue to run the 8-man MSQ and Trials? or will I need to manually run all that content?

Either is fine with me, just wanting to know what I'm in for roughly.
once u hit a certain duty to do , you can tag with all your accounts together in a 4-8 duty as long as they all hit requirements . and then once its done, move to next quests. np.

Just be careful with one thing ( happend to me so i know what im talking about) : when u do quests with all your chars make sure there 's a small moment between your toons.

Its very suspicious to have 8 chars doing the same quest at the same moment. 2 is ok , but i would not recommand to have 8 chars doing the same quest . what i personnally did was to start a quest with a char, then run the same quest on the other one like 30 mins - 1h later. that way its not suspicious.

You have been warned. :)
i stagger my groups of 8 by a couple of min, but i run mix groups so it just looks like legit players that are new.
i'm clueless about running multiple bots
what's the purpose of running multiple accounts at the same time?
... i have 24 accounts. Lots of purpose....$
hmmm i understand now. I kinda figure it out already 1 month ago thanks for reply.
if you figured it out a month ago why did you ask the question today?
I was not sure. Since i read on some post that is good to have several accounts for farming or something
yup basically i can do all the 8 mans my self to level up the characters story then sell the accounts or use them to farm.