Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
gathering in small area
Hi, is it possible to set a marker for a small area.... for example im trying to farm somthing which can be hard to farm using the bot since it has many heights and when using the bot it get stuck.... I though of making a custom Mesh which only covers this small area, but unfortunately the marker in the new mesh wasn't working properly for some reason. So any suggestion please NosebleedThumbsUp
If your are talking Heavenswards zones, markers have radius that can be defined in the menu. Set the markers to cover areas and spots the bot can reach with the navmesh. Make a marker team of the markets you have set up and let it go.
Yes heavenswards zones, but I mean the place I wanna farm has mountains and the char stuck, I made a marker and its working with Latty's navmesh but the thing the char can't fly to reach the next Node. So i thought of making a small Nav covering only two nodes and I tried to make a marker so the char go back and forth between them but it seems i missing something, or the markers don't work on small areas
they work fine on small area, you have to set the marker manager to single and then select your new marker for the area you are at.