Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Won't attach with Win 10
Just upgraded to win 10 after seeing that you guys said it works. But it launches the game but just won't attach and just keeps opening more. :c
---
Compatibility Mode seems to go between not working fine or crashing on attach for me.
also make sure you use compatablilty mode in attach method in the settings of the minionapp
Using windows 10, and most of the time the game wont launch more than 3+ accounts at the same time.. I RARELY get my 3 accounts launched on the bot,
Bot saids that game started/bot attached but no bot is started at all (third account) as shown on the picture. (im doing something wrong? (i doubt it) because like i stated.. i rarely get my third account launched

I'm using 1 computer only, and 3 minion keys for each individual account. also tried manual attach . still i hardly get my 3 accounts started. ( no SE token passwords on accounts as well).

[Image: npgqxx4.jpg]
guys with all due respect, if it's still not officially supported then i would advise to drop this post from the home page ;) It can give the impression to those who don't click through and read the thread that it's supported now. I still to this day have to run in compatibility mode.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Windows-...ort--13144
(08-15-2015, 12:14 AM)jetlith Wrote:  guys with all due respect, if it's still not officially supported then i would advise to drop this post from the home page ;) It can give the impression to those who don't click through and read the thread that it's supported now. I still to this day have to run in compatibility mode.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Windows-...ort--13144

"should not" doesnt mean "does not" some systems will still need it because well everyones system is different. just use compatabliltiy mode.