Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Windows 10 Update: MinionApp Crash
I am experiencing issue with the MinionApp, it is not failing to work since my latest Windows 10 update. I will list the name of the updates for you so that you know which ones are creating the error!

These are the updates and they all seem to install at the same time!

Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.203.1944.0)
Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087916)
Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081436)
Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - August 2015 (KB890830)
Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.203.1973.0)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have already removed the MinionApp completely and reinstalled it! The issue is still there!
Ah my apologies, I did have it working before with that! It was the most recent update in windows 10 that may have caused the issue! It was working fine yesterday before my Windows Update! Unfortunately at this point i cannot even get to the point that allows me to go into the settings! It crashes before that.
That doesn't seem find able the way Windows 10 set the folders up i will search somehow for it though.

Still not working! I am thinking something doesn't like me very much!

Found the solution it is as you say but the files were hidden, It took some time to find them and remove the AppData File!

Thank you!