Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
LVL 1-60 Fate Astrologian Profile V1.3
Ok guys new version 1.1 up and ready.
Thanks for reporting the bugs.
Just out of curiousity did you use my profile as a template? Alot of the settings from your profile are exactly set up from an earlier profile of mine.
(08-25-2015, 07:24 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Just out of curiousity did you use my profile as a template? Alot of the settings from your profile are exactly set up from an earlier profile of mine.

No, I did not.

I did use however took ideas from lantus and balgarion.

For Exalted Detriment, I added a delay instead of using filter 1,
and I probably will recommend to disable Stella, it only works good in solo but unsure is its worth the mp.

My setup for Alex 3 is all filters on, but if the other healer is bad disable filter 1, 0 dps.

Also the new update covers the whm setup, meaning you dont have to manually cast the sect anymore.
Ok my apologies. I did not mean to sound like i was insinuating something. Good job with your profile.
hi there, it says it got moved or deleted. is there another link I can try? thanks in advance
(08-27-2015, 07:17 PM)chuphuc Wrote:  hi there, it says it got moved or deleted. is there another link I can try? thanks in advance

Updating soon, correcting some issues that occur while I was improving the healing part, nobody report them, but I notice while farming alex.

New update in first post, 1.2 version ready, sorry for the delay was testing in different dungeons from alex to all different trials and then all the way back to 20-30-40-50 dungeons.

Enjoy it :)