Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the right kind of bot?
I've botted in MMOs before, but it's been many many years. I recently start working more, a LOT more, and my girlfriend has had way more time off. She's gotten way ahead of me in levels, and I need to just catch up while I'm at work. I already got a WAR to 58, but she wants to play DRK and we can't both be tanks. I'm trying to get a dps class up (NIN) but it's such a pain in the ass to level from scratch again.

Really all I need is the bot to get my NIN class up to at least 50 so we can actually play together. Over the last 3 weeks, I've only been able to get it to 35 because of how much I work and everything. Is it worth the risk of getting banned? If I just use this bot for a week or so to get to 50, do you think it'll be fine?

I'm also curious if this bot offers a rotation bot the way HB does for WoW. I enjoy playing manually, but I have nerve damage in my neck so doing continuous rotations can be very frustrating and tiring at times, and I just can't do it as well as I used to.

Thank you for your time.
Assist mode, basically you controll what you target and where you stand or move the character and the bot does the roatation. it can also be used to fate grind, do story and class quests.
(08-28-2015, 01:06 AM)Cichard Wrote:  Assist mode, basically you controll what you target and where you stand or move the character and the bot does the roatation. it can also be used to fate grind, do story and class quests.

Thanks for the reply, last question though, does Assist mode scale fine with level? Is it pretty smart with rotations even if you aren't max level? I don't mind doing a bit of customizing if needed, just curious.
It scales really well from my experience. This bot is incredible.

- a random subscriber -
there are profiles that come with the bot that will get you 1 to max level just fine and even work fine at max level, but if you are wanting to be top dps or something you will have to download a community memeber skill profile from the download section that has more indepth rotations.