Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tweaked Bard profile.
When I had it in a chain it caused stagger issues and mis firing causing dots to fall off.
Check your PM
Would love a solid bard profile ~
(09-10-2015, 05:16 AM)ronson Wrote:  Would love a solid bard profile ~

Not to take away from Kiljaedon or his thread but does Azred's thread not have "solid bard" profiles? Not that others wouldn't be appreciated but damn to act like there are no decent bard profiles.
Finally got around to trying this one Kiljaedon and the fact that Emp. Arrow can fire whenever allows barrage to go wasted. If barrage fires while Emp arrow is on cooldown anyway.

Also seen you moved feint up the priority list which I know is disabled but won't work because it is not an offgcd skill and will prevent other skill from firing instead.
(09-09-2015, 10:50 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Thanks for Red and Brick for their bardic contributions which led me to tweak this profile based on a combination of both their profiles. Since I got private messages asking for all of my tweaks I will throw this out. Same setup as machinist from my machinist tweaked profile so if you want to use all buffs go into Minuet stance which triggers everything. Filter 1 turns on rain of death. It is better tp use to just multi dot in aoe scenarios and use rain of death on procs over blood letter then fire off your other aoe abilities.

Yeah it is not really worth posting at the moment. I am taking it down until I can fix the issues. I wonder if I deleted the wrong profile after spending a few days tweaking a few weeks back.

I certainly hope my feedback doesn't deter you from continuing your efforts. Best of luck and I will gladly help in any way I can.
Of course not. I am having major issues this time round I did not have when I was tweaking the bard for a raid on my main. It was lining up barrage+emp arrow at about the final 5-6 seconds of blood for blood when I did the tweaks a few weeks back and used it for 3-4 days in Savage 1 and Ravana extreme. I honestly do not know why it seems broken now but I plan to go back and fix it before I post it again.

I do not get deterred I become stubborn. Constructive feedback is awesome and I love when people feel they can speak freely without thinking they are going to hurt someone's feelings. Most people take things seriously when they shouldnt. I'd say 99% of comments people make on the internet is not originally meant to be personal.

I am not really a fan of trying to put barrage and emp in a chain. It leaves blood for blood and barrage up longer then it should in an optimum dps profile and seems to cause issues when i try to turn a song on. I want to set it up where the profile puts the buff in missing buffs for player so that it will not cast those abilities and put it as the buff for emp arrow. Then I want to set up the cooldowns to not fire while certain songs are played manually. I had it set up like that but the profile has changed drastically and its not working right.
By leaves b4b and barrage up longer I am assuming you mean unused? I would imagine that can be tweaked to prevent that. I put my songs on a filter so the bot plays them for me lol. I look forward to see what you come up with though.
also im using the redprofile on page 4-6 and its working amazing... on bosses without much moving 1300-1350 dps on bosses like a1s 800-1000 (depends how often i have to move .and how often mana has to be played but if u do ur profile good im gona give it a try and tell u what could be changed and what is better then on the other profiles :) had to change on almost evry profile i found here some stuff... (the red profile dosnt do the barrage+emp right... sometimes it stops casting... useless aoes XD firearrow is count as an useless aoe on filter 2... but seriously firearrow dosnt cost much tp and does dmg over time... perfekt for bossing and no one world use RoD on a boss insted of adelass...