Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Cluster/Crystal/Shard
Yes ItemCount() is the item ID for what you currently have on hand.
If you are wanting specifically to gather a specific amount of crystals/shards you need to use function

Here are ID's for shards/crystals/cluster
[Image: 110hqie.png]

["condition"] = {
["ItemCount(5) < 9950"] = true;
};
["complete"] = {
["GetInventoryItemGains(5) >= 4000"] = true;
};

This will start gathering earth shards if you are below 9950 at start of task,
and will continue to gather until you have gathered 4000 shards then move onto the next task.
I have not tested this but its possible that this could hang up and freeze your character.
if you have 7000 shards bot will gather until 9999 but it still needs 1001 more to complete function, i dont know if this will cause bot to freeze or move to next one i have not tested.

This is why i use ItemCount only.

I hope that helps.
What do i need to add for the check of (for example) Fire Crystal. The bot gathers bouth Fire Shard and Fire Crystal but if u have 9999 Crystal the bot will try to gather them cause the check is only set for Fire shards. Is there a way to check bouth shards and crystal counter and skip to another task if one of them reaches the set number?
["condition"] = {
["(ItemCount(2) < 9950) and (ItemCount(8) < 9950)"] = true;
};
or

["condition"] = {
["ItemCount(2) < 9950"] = true;
["ItemCount(8) < 9950"] = true;
};
need to add the same for complete right?
mine first gathered fire shads and then it jumps to gather earth shards but in the main page says that it gathers fire>water and then goes on whats the problem? please help!
(10-11-2015, 07:17 PM)ludijak599 Wrote:  need to add the same for complete right?

Yes same for complete, but just as Sebbs said

["condition"] = {
["ItemCount(2) < 9950"] = true;
["ItemCount(8) < 9950"] = true;
};
["complete"] = {
["ItemCount(2) <= 9950"] = false;
["ItemCount(8) <= 9950"] = false;
};

(10-14-2015, 02:08 AM)yongjae444 Wrote:  mine first gathered fire shads and then it jumps to gather earth shards but in the main page says that it gathers fire>water and then goes on whats the problem? please help!

Can i get more information?
What profile are you using?
Console Screenshot?
Depending on number of currently held shards will also determine the gather order.
thanks i found the problem the promblem was that i didnt edit the amount of shards i wanted lol but anyways thatnks!Cutesmile
I've tried your profile just now.
The char goes farming for fire crystals, then he teleports to mordona and farms clusters. After that he teleports back to camp drybone and stars farming fire crystals again. After a few minutes he stops, he senses a lvl 50 unspoiled close to where he is farming the fire crystals and that's it. Stops moving and just afk's. This with the profile 26 miner shard crystal cluster
Awesome work!
I've modified it to gather around 4k of each crystal so I can power through HW crafting.

Tried setting a Crystals-only profile, (by deleting the shard entries - as i don't really need more shards specifically gathered); But it ends up gathering "Grade 2 Carbonized Matter" if there are no Crystals in the node.

Is there any way to set it so it gathers only Shards...UNTIL Crystal quota is met?

Thank you very much.

Edit:
Guess all I needed was to add the 2nd Item to the Profile.
["item1"] = "Fire Crystal";
["item2"] = "Fire Shard";

And make sure the count is based off of the correct itemID:
["condition"] = {
["ItemCount(8) < 4000"] = true;
};
["complete"] = {
["ItemCount(8) <= 4000"] = false;
};
First thx for all the work people have put in... I just downloaded some of the files and wanted to make some edits before using. First if I just want bot to gather with out using a skill profile can i just remove name so that it just has the "" with out causing an error also the gp can be set to 0 so that he just goes and collects the item. I'm not worried about extra items or hq items since I wanna save my GP incase i need it for something else. Also for ["item1"] = " " can i just put slot numbers 1- 8 so that he just hits that position? Again thx for the help

Also I can comment out a gathering point with out it affecting code? say I gathered enough Gold Ore and dont want to gather for few. how could i do that?