Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
ARR Unspoiled MNR-BTN v2.0
Hello, and welcome to "ARR Unspoiled MNR-BTN v2.0". This version builds on v1.0 by incorporating collection of four types of shards (alternately, it can collect crystals or Grade-2 Carbonized Matter). Aside from collecting shards, this version keeps the bot continually working, with no idle time exceeding about 43 in-game minutes.

The collection schedule is as follows:

Code:
task-1    01:00    MNR    Coerthas Central    Darksteel Ore

task-2    02:00    BTN    South Shroud        Fragrant Log
task-3    02:00    MNR    Eastern Thanalan    Antumbral Rock

task-4    04:00    BTN    Middle La Nocea        Ebony Log

task-5    05:00    MNR    Western Thanalan    Water Cluster
task-6    05:00    BTN    Mor Dhona        Wind Cluster

task-7    06:00    MNR    South Shroud        Umbral Rock
task-8    06:00    BTN    Central Shroud        Redolent Log
task-9    06:00    BTN    Central Shroud        Wind Shard

task-10    09:00    BTN    Mor Dhona        Ice Cluster
task-11    09:00    BTN    Coerthas Central        Spruce Log

task-12    10:00    BTN    Central Shroud        Cypress Log
task-13    10:00    MNR    Western La Noscea    Ice Shard**

task-14    13:00    MNR    Mor Dhona        Earth Cluster
task-15    13:00    MNR    Eastern Thanalan    Lightning Shard**

task-16    17:00    MNR    Mor Dhona        Lightning Cluster
task-17    17:00    BTN    Coerthas Central        Thavnairian Mist

task-18    19:00    MNR    Middle La Nocea        Fire Cluster

task-19    21:00    MNR    Mor Dhona        Grade 4 Carbon Matter
task-20    21:00    MNR    Eastern Thanalan        Fire Shard**

NOTE 1: for unspoiled nodes this profile uses "Botonist Unspoiled" and "Miner Unspoiled" skill profiles, which I've included below. For shard collection, it uses the "Botonist" and "Miner" skill profiles which are included with MMOMinion.

NOTE 2: by default, gearsets are Botanist = gearset #1; Miner = gearset #2.

NOTE 3: the bot will not use cordials while collecting shards.

**The bot will collect up to 9950 of each shard. Once that item count is reached in your inventory it will thereafter ignore that particular node.

I have tested this version thoroughly, but I'm old, enfeebled, and still new to Lua scripting; so, I do welcome any comments or criticisms; I'm always looking to perfect my profiles.

Attached Files
.rar   ARR Unspoiled MIN-BTN v2.1.rar (Size: 1.64 KB / Downloads: 244)
.rar   Botanist Unspoiled.rar (Size: 396 bytes / Downloads: 168)
.rar   Miner Unspoiled.rar (Size: 511 bytes / Downloads: 201)
Awesome job Picklet! Really appreciate your work and your scripting has helped me better understand lua scripting in general. 2 things.

From yesterdays v1.0 version I noticed the destination spot that the bot waits before the unspoiled node appears triggering the bot to go to the unspoiled nodes are a little off. For example Spruce lumber unspoiled node seemed to spawn too far away from you idle point causing manual intervention to move the bot close enough that it would trigger and continue. Was the positioning of this fixed from v1.0? This also was the case for Astral Rock although I noticed that isn't in this new profile.

Secondly, for some of the crystals that are set, rare item topsoil is normally at these nodes. Do you know how I can get it to first collect the rare topsoil and then continue to do the crystals?

For example this is how I'm currently trying to get it to work with the gatherspecialrares command

[18] = {
-- Middle La Noscea Map ID 134.
--[[]["condition"] = {
["Player.stats.gathering >= 353"] = true;
};--]]
["minlevel"] = 46;
["maxlevel"] = 60;
["mapid"] = 134;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = 123;
["y"] = 59;
["z"] = 243;
};
["type"] = "mining";
["radius"] = 300;
["item1"] = "Fire Cluster";
["gatherspecialrares"] = true;
["usestealth"] = false;
["dangerousarea"] = true;
["skillprofile"] = "Miner Unspoiled";
["eorzeaminhour"] = 18;
["eorzeamaxhour"] = 20;
["resetdaily"] = true;
["mingp"] = 300;
["highpriority"] = true;
["unspoiled"] = true;

Alternatively I've tried it this way as well but same result, it only collects the Fire Crystals:

[18] = {
-- Middle La Noscea Map ID 134.
--[[]["condition"] = {
["Player.stats.gathering >= 353"] = true;
};--]]
["minlevel"] = 46;
["maxlevel"] = 60;
["mapid"] = 134;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = 123;
["y"] = 59;
["z"] = 243;
};
["type"] = "mining";
["radius"] = 300;
["item1"] = "Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil";
["item2"] = "Fire Cluster";
["gatherspecialrares"] = true;
["usestealth"] = true;
["dangerousarea"] = true;
["skillprofile"] = "Miner Unspoiled";
["eorzeaminhour"] = 18;
["eorzeamaxhour"] = 20;
["resetdaily"] = true;
["mingp"] = 300;
["highpriority"] = true;
["unspoiled"] = true;

Also how are you determining the x,y,z coordinates for your idle destinations? If I knew where to look for these I can edit these values to be more inline with my issues of the bot sitting just slightly outside of the range for some unspoiled nodes.
Can find your current position in the dev module > playerinfo tab
Hello, Soroc.

1. About prepositioning. Yes, v2.0 corrects the problem with Umbral Rock. As for the one you've mentioned, I've run the script for over 12 hours and have not encountered any issue where the bot was too far away to collect an unspoiled node. That said, you can select "NavText" from the Lua Mods dropdown (top of your screen). This will open a window that will allow you to get the coordinates for your current position. You can then cut and paste them into the x,y,z coordinates in the profile.

2. Topsoils are a Hidden item and I don't yet know how to configure to collect them. Sebbs or Ace can doubtless provide a response.

I'm sorry I cannot be of more help to you.
nice work!! i was tired looking unspoiled nodes bymyself but with this im done for today doing bymyself! thanks u are awsome!ThumbsUp
Thank you both very much! This is a fantastic baseline for me to tweak from. Again Picklet keep up the awesome work! Hoping with sebbs/ace help we can figure out the rare/hidden items issue as everything I've tried has returned no good results lol
Hey lads,

Regarding the gathering of rare/hidden topsoils. Try explicitly stating the item within the gathergardening parameter. Something like:

["gathergardening"] = "Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil";

That seems to work a lot better for me than simply setting the gatherrares parameter to true.

I believe topsoils (grade 3) are what Ace would call "special rares" (they disappear after one collection) so you might also try playing with the gatherspecialrares parameter!
(10-14-2015, 06:57 PM)Picklet Wrote:  Hello, Soroc.

1. About prepositioning. Yes, v2.0 corrects the problem with Umbral Rock. As for the one you've mentioned, I've run the script for over 12 hours and have not encountered any issue where the bot was too far away to collect an unspoiled node. That said, you can select "NavText" from the Lua Mods dropdown (top of your screen). This will open a window that will allow you to get the coordinates for your current position. You can then cut and paste them into the x,y,z coordinates in the profile.

2. Topsoils are a Hidden item and I don't yet know how to configure to collect them. Sebbs or Ace can doubtless provide a response.

I'm sorry I cannot be of more help to you.

Tested for several hours last night and had no issues with prepositioning so I must have mucked something up on the spruce logs myself in the v1.0 version.

(10-15-2015, 01:38 AM)ohm Wrote:  Hey lads,

Regarding the gathering of rare/hidden topsoils. Try explicitly stating the item within the gathergardening parameter. Something like:

["gathergardening"] = "Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil";

That seems to work a lot better for me than simply setting the gatherrares parameter to true.

I believe topsoils (grade 3) are what Ace would call "special rares" (they disappear after one collection) so you might also try playing with the gatherspecialrares parameter!

I'll give the gathergardening a shot tonight. I tried to use the gatherspecialrares parameter but haven't had luck using it.

Thanks for the advice!
if you find items thats arnt working right

rare hidden chocobo food etc

Please let us know the item and how it is gathered

one time or many times per node.

HQ able or not and any other information you can provide
I have updated ARR Unspoiled MNR-BTN v2.0 to v2.1.

This update corrects an issue with shard item count which would have caused it to fail upon reaching 9999 of any of the given shards.