Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sellout - Inventory Management
(11-24-2017, 11:43 AM)krackle Wrote:  like the Spicy tomato relish, for artisan specticals for desyntheses ,thanks for the reply 
it's ok if its to much BS to add it, once mastermateria becomes cheap again this hand in will become redundant

I use Sky's "Pushback" addon for this. works about 99% of the time.
(11-25-2017, 04:27 AM)onipuntaro Wrote:  
(11-24-2017, 11:43 AM)krackle Wrote:  like the Spicy tomato relish, for artisan specticals for desyntheses ,thanks for the reply 
it's ok if its to much BS to add it, once mastermateria becomes cheap again this hand in will become redundant

I use Sky's "Pushback" addon for this. works about 99% of the time.

thanx i will give it a try
Would it be possible to add an option to remove materia before converting?
would need to be reversed
Excuse me, sellout dont hand over on script exchange anymore. Follow the console log.  When u select to exchange once he move to NPC and start the process. Open the window and stop on Hand Over screen like the screen shot below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2018, 10:26 PM)metalevil Wrote:  Excuse me, sellout dont hand over on script exchange anymore. Follow the console log.  When u select to exchange once he move to NPC and start the process. Open the window and stop on Hand Over screen like the screen shot below.

I just noticed this today as well.  I'm having the same problem, that weird "item not found" message in the console.
As of yesterday, whenever I move over the Exchange tab I immediately get a blank Debug window pop up. It will disappear if I click on the Sell, Convert, or other tabs. This occurs even if I create a new Settings file. Any idea how to fix this?
I am also having a similar issue. Today is the first day it's happened to me.  Something else that's been happening for the past couple of weeks but is less game breaking than annoying is when I was able to complete an exchange, would have to stop to spend scrips, then go back to exchange it wold say there are no items to exchange unless I reset lua modules.  The screenshot is too large to upload but the debug window that pops up has this line

0:13:13> D = "[error]: Error in cause for [ScripExchange] [?:0: attempt to compare number with nil]"

This error occurs on a list of items I have no turn-ins for.
Can this be changed back to how it used to be where if you couldn't receive any more scrips it stopped trying to exchange?  I foolishly let it go unsupervised for a few minutes and it exchanged everything I had in inventory when it filled up, even though I was capped on scrips.
Hi, for some reason the addon tries to do aetherial reduction on the stuff I gather after the inventory is already full, which leads to the bot getting stuck since you cant AR with a full inventory. Is it possible to make the addon start clearing the inventory when there's like, only 5 inventory slots free left?

EDIT: nvm about this, just found you can change it under the "Sell" Settings