Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
Just got a party together to run this set of Duties. We are running The Fractal Continuum, and for some reason it wont start the duty. If I pre check it, it will uncheck it. If I leave it blank it will close and reopen the duty window and sit there. Any ideas? This happened to me and another in the party when I passed lead.
Try without swapping leader?

If you're able to set duty debug on, and PM the console to me once it's on debug level 3, it might tell us exactly why.

I can say I have heavily tested fractal in specific the past 24 hours since v7 came out and it's been working well for me and two others...
Does this thing bypass banning method they are using to ban dungeon teleporters?
It doesn't explicitly do anything less harmful than other duty scripts. I did pay attention to trigger events and making sure things were written in order, though. I did my best. Have not seen any bans so far from this pack.
Namnaf,

Is there anyway to have range dps to dmg in safe distance like the old duties? or the AOE will dmg characters regardless of distance now?
It is very challenging of running the duty fully without higher iLevel. I suppose I will have to manually acquire other 3 bots i170 before attempting these again.
When the AoE is aimed at the character and the character doesn't move it'll get hit. Duties in this pack are supposed to atleast spread out so that no damage stacks together. In general if you cannot make it through with current quipment check skill profiles and also consider using food. Pretty sure I150 canmake it through acrf with food. PLD >DRK > WAR for lower iLvls I find. Sorry for the trouble, hope this information helps.
(11-12-2015, 04:48 AM)tchen6812 Wrote:  Namnaf,

Is there anyway to have range dps to dmg in safe distance like the old duties? or the AOE will dmg characters regardless of distance now?
It is very challenging of running the duty fully without higher iLevel. I suppose I will have to manually acquire other 3 bots i170 before attempting these again.

no it cannot the added safe guards called atherial interference you have to be within a certain distance or you get an invisible wall.
(11-12-2015, 07:23 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  When the AoE is aimed at the character and the character doesn't move it'll get hit. Duties in this pack are supposed to atleast spread out so that no damage stacks together. In general if you cannot make it through with current quipment check skill profiles and also consider using food. Pretty sure I150 canmake it through acrf with food. PLD >DRK > WAR for lower iLvls I find. Sorry for the trouble, hope this information helps.
I've purchased your pack, however I had a question I should of asked before purchasing.

Can you use these profiles without having to teleport? So I can solo queue up for dungeons and just select the duty with corresponds with the one I'm in and let it follow someone?
Nope.
(11-15-2015, 12:08 AM)Krxfty Wrote:  
(11-12-2015, 07:23 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  When the AoE is aimed at the character and the character doesn't move it'll get hit. Duties in this pack are supposed to atleast spread out so that no damage stacks together. In general if you cannot make it through with current quipment check skill profiles and also consider using food. Pretty sure I150 canmake it through acrf with food. PLD >DRK > WAR for lower iLvls I find. Sorry for the trouble, hope this information helps.
I've purchased your pack, however I had a question I should of asked before purchasing.

Can you use these profiles without having to teleport? So I can solo queue up for dungeons and just select the duty with corresponds with the one I'm in and let it follow someone?

these are duty mode profiles, if you would of read the tutorial on duty mode it explicitly states that duty mode teleports and you must be with 4 bots, or 3 other botters.