Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
I feel really dumb for buying this when the only duties that work are Sastacha HM and SMA
[Image: 3905e91411.png]
Thanks
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Hi Namnaf,
we just tried your pack out 2 days ago.
We have 4 bots running on 3 PC's. 1 Dark Knight, 1 Scholar, 1 Dragoon and a Bard
We tried at first Aetherochemical and it worked fine until the first boss. As the bots approach the first bosses adds the Dragoon startet to teleport between the middle of the room and the add but not really hitting it. So the adds will survive and start to explode the whole team. Also the bard seems to attack the boss until the adds approach. Then he seems to forget all of his skills and just do auto hits. Tank is doing fine so far but heal will run out of mana bcause the slow killing speed and not killing the adds.

Telecast was off for Bard and Heal but on for Tank and Dragoon.

Is there any posibility to debug all this problems ? The Aetherochemical is unplayable so far...
(11-23-2016, 06:11 PM)flogy23 Wrote:  Hi Namnaf,
we just tried your pack out 2 days ago.
We have 4 bots running on 3 PC's. 1 Dark Knight, 1 Scholar, 1 Dragoon and a Bard
We tried at first Aetherochemical and it worked fine until the first boss. As the bots approach the first bosses adds the Dragoon startet to teleport between the middle of the room and the add but not really hitting it. So the adds will survive and start to explode the whole team. Also the bard seems to attack the boss until the adds approach. Then he seems to forget all of his skills and just do auto hits. Tank is doing fine so far but heal will run out of mana bcause the slow killing speed and not killing the adds.

Telecast was off for Bard and Heal but on for Tank and Dragoon.

Is there any posibility to debug all this problems ? The Aetherochemical is unplayable so far...

Different skill profiles or running a blm with the bard might work. Make sure using food if healer is running out of mana.
Heya Namnaf, just recently purchased your duty bot and I must say it works really nice.

Just something I wanted to know if it's on my end or the profile itself.
I tried running The Aetherochemical Research Facility and somehow the tank always gets left behind or stuck during the 2nd boss. I haven't really noticed or checked what happened but I've read somewhere in this thread that it messes up with the 2nd boss skill that binds the target and can only be resumed by stopping/starting the bot again. Wondering if this was resolved previously or still ongoing?
So how many dungeons does this run exactly? Does this support all the way from 15-60 or?
Supports several lvl 60 dungeopns - aetherochemical is prone to bugging! Especially at 2nd boss where harmchis can desync them from the server. At that point it's necessary to relog that account if you want to complete the dungeon (the account that is stuck or inactive)
Alright then. Thanks Namnaf.
is there an "optimal" 4man composition? If so, what would you suggest?