Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
(11-29-2016, 04:41 AM)lukeyboy89 Wrote:  is there an "optimal" 4man composition? If so, what would you suggest?

I tend toward Pld/brd/blm/sch but suspect optimal compositions depend on skill profiles as well as which dungeon.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Hi Namnaf,

Any chance Aetherochemical will be afk-able again?
(12-01-2016, 06:33 PM)superandyhauz Wrote:  Hi Namnaf,

Any chance Aetherochemical will be afk-able again?

Been working on that but have had major setbacks
some bug i seen on first day use.

The Aetherochemical Research Facility my war tank keep turning in the air nothing i can do /return /action everithing stuck and had to disconect (figth vs horematcher).

-the continum fractal the whm do some stuff at figth end and dont lot on coffer then rest of pt leave whm where he is
Sounds like whm desynced as did war on those two maps. Second boss is fractal also does this once in a while but not as much as acrf. These issues are long-standing ones I've only found workarounds for since they added ilvl cap. Using food helps but double check a dungeon run before you let it go afk....
BLAH i wish launcher could restart notice some sort of loop in toon not attacking/exit the dungeon restart all bots something like that.
do you have a discord man? or anyway to talk with you to see what progress is being made to make these work better? 16 hours in research facility and we have 4 successful run....
first boss in research, make changes to the dps so that the range dps attack the turrets, that will solve alot of problems for the first fight. right now it looks like only the tanks attack the turrets which cause alot of dmg. THat will solve alot of problems.
ALSO IF thats how its supposed to be, it doesnt do it everytime. Also increasing wait times before boss pulls would be stellar to make sure healer has full mana so that they dont wipe as often. Please thank you. I read somewhere you dind't want to do that but come on dude, it's obviously part of the problem. Even 10 seconds would be better then wipe fest due to no mana. Just a theory that maybe if we slowed it down here and there few seconds, after 2nd boss, maybe it would help with the desynch issues, maybe add a longer wait time after boss, 5-6 seconds, after eleveator 2-4 seconds, see if that helps? its worth adding and testing.
Hmm. What about trying to do the mechanic once the boss cast that certain skills that bugs out the character? Like let 2 bots stack in one place once it's casted? I think the skill is called ballistic missile.