Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
or anyway you could work with one of us privately to work on the script to help you get it working? im sure there is some old members here who would vouch for me, and ive alrdy paid im more then willing to help and make adjustments and fool around with the research script man.
https://xivdb.com/action/4334/ballistic+missile

For ACRF.

I think the best way is to put the characters on the ground and stack them by 2s if that is possible?
hello
i am interested to buy this to farm lore.. may i ask which dungeon works well??
does it cycle through all dungeons or we can chose the dungeons we want to cycle?
ty

edit: and any map that can safe leave over night ^^ ty
Saint m's is last known safe to run overnight. Will check thread again and see who can help test new acrf soon. Odano I am reachable via pm on discord in minions channel nickname namnaf.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
(12-13-2016, 03:07 AM)AbbyBaby Wrote:  hello
i am interested to buy this to farm lore.. may i ask which dungeon works well??
does it cycle through all dungeons or we can chose the dungeons we want to cycle?
ty

edit: and any map that can safe leave over night ^^ ty

(12-14-2016, 03:09 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  Saint m's is last known safe to run overnight. Will check thread again and see who can help test new acrf soon. Odano I am reachable via pm on discord in minions channel nickname namnaf.

I would be careful nonetheless...I was banned 4 times for using Saint M's over nighting this farm and as we all know there is never such a thing as safe with this program :P
me and some friends want to just cap lore daily.. how fast is 1 run Saint M? its 40lore per run.. so gonna take a while i'm guessing..
15 minutes to 20 or less depending
i would only run saint m for 2-3 hours at a time.
im assuming theres been no work done on research facility. Still having issues running it. And no update from you namnaf? Have you tried anything else?
(01-15-2017, 11:09 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  im assuming theres been no work done on research facility. Still having issues running it. And no update from you namnaf? Have you tried anything else?

I think the main issue from acrf is the ilvl cap. Script held together better with i190 bots. I'm trying to gather a few accounts together to test a fix.