Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
11'th release, once pushed out to everyone, should make Saint M's clear alot quicker than it has been in the past. Hold onto your chair handles, folks. Tested with 4 machines and various compositions this script won against the initial script I released, hands down. Hopefully it will be a pleasure for everyone who has purchased to run, as it's a bit more steamlined than previous script. Currently testing new pharos (hard) script against the current one, will see how things go. It is not likely that the previous version will run well with the current one, so if you're running multiple machines make sure to update from all.
Will you plan to put this in other region's store?

I think I'm actually gonna need this, hope this would be in CN store very soon.
@Pollads I have planned that, but was waiting for someone to show interest. I need to make sure they work on the CN client before anything else :) I greatly appreciate your post. If you're interested in helping me translate or test scripts please send me a PM. Can't gaurantee I'll get back quickly but will try to move things forward so that it is available to you sooner than later.
Just wanted to give some feedback here in case anyone is on the fence about getting this. I've capped Eso's weekly since this was released without a single issue. Namnaf really put some thought into making these profiles rock solid.
For other regions I need to verify that they work. No real ETA but I have sent you a pertinent PM.
(11-24-2015, 10:56 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  @Pollads I have planned that, but was waiting for someone to show interest. I need to make sure they work on the CN client before anything else :) I greatly appreciate your post. If you're interested in helping me translate or test scripts please send me a PM. Can't gaurantee I'll get back quickly but will try to move things forward so that it is available to you sooner than later.

I don't think you need translation at all. Duty profiles basically work all the same on any language version. And I look at what sebbs and Latty did for their addons, seems just simple like copy and paste.
There shouldnt be any changes needed for duty packs.

As far as i know mine have been running in CN store for a while and no issues.

Name translation is optional anyway.
(11-25-2015, 10:07 AM)pollads Wrote:  
(11-24-2015, 10:56 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  @Pollads I have planned that, but was waiting for someone to show interest. I need to make sure they work on the CN client before anything else :) I greatly appreciate your post. If you're interested in helping me translate or test scripts please send me a PM. Can't gaurantee I'll get back quickly but will try to move things forward so that it is available to you sooner than later.

I don't think you need translation at all. Duty profiles basically work all the same on any language version. And I look at what sebbs and Latty did for their addons, seems just simple like copy and paste.

Well we're all in agreement that it would likely work. I'm working to get it tested.

@Pollads Kindly, could you check your e-mail and PM's for messages from me? Trying to get in touch with you to expedite the testing process.
RESERVED
New golden saucer mini games!

Make it happen, yo!