Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Namnafs Duty Pack
Not sure why in the context of a duty profile addon someone asks about mgp stuff but lol I might take a look... actually it's unlikely I will. To be honest. Thanks for the bump anyhow.
The Aery and Gubal :)
Hahaha. Aery is already done to an extent by someone on the forums. I regret to say that currently, Gubal is the bane of my duty scripting existance -- It might take me years to figure it out without modifying lua code.

12/1/15 - IF YOU WANT NEW DUTY REQUESTS SEND ME PM. THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR SUPPORT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT and some pre-sale questions. This is subject to change if admin steps in.

Thank you for understanding.

Reminder: Try to make bug reports as helpful as possible by using screenshots, being concise, or being detailed with actionable statements.
Work great, thanks
I have been testing the one for Aetherochemical Research Faculty on CN server for a few days, so far so good.

I start at ilvl142, Pal+Whm+Brd+Blm. At the beginning it was really tough, nothing wrong with the profile, its just because of the ilvl. Had to die like 100 times per run. Then I got a paladin skill profile from Namnaf, which makes things better. Until I got enough law points for lvl170 weapons, it finally goes into the right track.

Sometimes one of my toons will get stuck somewhere, do nothing then quit the duty, it happens more on my tank and healer, not sure why. So just have to 3man the rest, which is not quite possible for low lvl gears. Then it just keep wiping until the time is up. This happens to other duty as well, don't think it is a profile related issue.

I'll move on to the other duties once I hit the ilvl
Does anyone crashed after loot, not all window, but just 1-2 sometime
(12-06-2015, 09:55 AM)bw14 Wrote:  Does anyone crashed after loot, not all window, but just 1-2 sometime

I would suspect perhaps memory issue. Please pm me your system configuration and I'll advise the best I can. Simply, many programs once they run out of memory start doing whacky things like writing info to hard disks etc, not always the best if you're trying to run 4 instances of a game at once! Pm for advisement if you'd like.
(12-05-2015, 09:39 AM)pollads Wrote:  I have been testing the one for Aetherochemical Research Faculty on CN server for a few days, so far so good.

I start at ilvl142, Pal+Whm+Brd+Blm. At the beginning it was really tough, nothing wrong with the profile, its just because of the ilvl. Had to die like 100 times per run. Then I got a paladin skill profile from Namnaf, which makes things better. Until I got enough law points for lvl170 weapons, it finally goes into the right track.

Sometimes one of my toons will get stuck somewhere, do nothing then quit the duty, it happens more on my tank and healer, not sure why. So just have to 3man the rest, which is not quite possible for low lvl gears. Then it just keep wiping until the time is up. This happens to other duty as well, don't think it is a profile related issue.

I'll move on to the other duties once I hit the ilvl

It the second boss skill that make the character spin and then they cannot use their action, sometime it happen to 1 character, sometime 2, sometime none, basicly just wait till that happen and close/reopen that bot, and it should catch up with the group, u can't afk farm this.
Tbh if you eat food (baked pipira HQ, Morel salad HQ, Hot chocolate etc) and have the right skill profiles this has always been 100% afkable for me, ACRF especially. When bots do desync I simply let the team 3 man the last two.

Might need to limit break harmachis, so the fight is shorter and less likely you'll run into desyncs from his attacks perhaps. Your character will resync when it is killed by AoE by 3rd/4th bosses, last I tested, if it's not a complete disconnection.

ty for your post anyways I'll try and see about a no-loot script in the future, as you did ask.
ok cool, i will try that, been using seb skill profile