Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making a script for gathering rainbow cotton bolls?
Hey guys, completely new to this, was wondering where I need to start in order to make a script for gathering rainbow cotton.

I am after xp and rainbow cotton.
open the example.lua file it shows you what commands and the setup needed to make profiles.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yt5gj8xz0yrbi...e69pa?dl=0
That is interesting. Using your mythrite script, the bot worked flawlessly. However, when I tried to make one for rainbow cotton bolls, and with this new sample too, the bot would land at nodes that were not "up", something the mytrite profile did not do. At first I thought that I messed up somewhere, but now with your sample doing it, idk.

I cant see any difference between the mythrite sample and this one either to explain the difference in behavior.

Reloading did nothing, but restarting the game fixed your sample for the most part. Still does an occasional landing at a blank spot but much better than before.Did not try mine any further.
It moves to the position and asseses for nodes.

My positions are next to nodes and flight paths ive made.

If i put the position between nodes it walks past a node then walks back to it.

Right now it doesnt scan for nodes in flight.

Ill twlk to ace about it later
So for example, Cedar logs in Westernland have like 6 markers to gather from.

When i finished setting the 6 markers, the bot runs accordingly to the sequences of the market list even if the marker has not even appeared ( nothing to gather ).

I dunno if the bot will detect which marker actually is active and which ones are not? Because it looks the same when i set it to random markers.