Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
EasyBLM LVL 60 Profile v3.00 - Download Removed - Updated 20-Mar-2016
Noticed in 0.03 that the opener would sometimes do bliz3 into bliz1. Gonna see if 05 fixed this.
Does thhis cast ley lines, sharpcast automatically? Coz when using this, it doesnt.
(11-19-2015, 10:49 AM)pac213 Wrote:  Does thhis cast ley lines, sharpcast automatically? Coz when using this, it doesnt.

It only casts ley lines and sharpcast if raging strikes and convert are available. I'll update it later to use ley lines and sharpcast outside of the buff combo later but I want to focus on making sure the profile is performing smoothly without period of times where the user is standing still doing nothing. It still rarely happens and I'm trying to pinpoint the exact cause of it.

When it uses leylines + sharpcast, it should be doing something like this

Blizz III -> Fire III -> Leylines + Sharpcast + Eno + Raging Strikes -> Fire I -> Fire IV x3 -> Fire III Firestarter -> Convert -> Fire IV x3 -> Blizz III
Gave it a shot and the BOT seemed to do an ARR rotation ok but I couldn't get her to use ley lines even with filter one on. Further, does this profile work under the assist menu? I had it set up to follow target, lowest health (bot and myself) and focus DPS. Am I missing something?
(11-19-2015, 12:04 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Noticed in 0.03 that the opener would sometimes do bliz3 into bliz1. Gonna see if 05 fixed this.

Noticed in Diadem normal that the bot is still using this as an opener. Bliz3 > bliz1 > thunder >f3

is the double ice intended? Skill queueing is off.
(11-20-2015, 03:43 AM)Sadistik21 Wrote:  Gave it a shot and the BOT seemed to do an ARR rotation ok but I couldn't get her to use ley lines even with filter one on. Further, does this profile work under the assist menu? I had it set up to follow target, lowest health (bot and myself) and focus DPS. Am I missing something?
Is Skill Queuing off? Or maybe it could be a ping issue causing the timers to be out of place of oGCDs. I'll look into it to see if I can reproduce the problem

And just to confirm, are you running this on a lvl 60?

(11-20-2015, 07:17 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  
(11-19-2015, 12:04 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Noticed in 0.03 that the opener would sometimes do bliz3 into bliz1. Gonna see if 05 fixed this.

Noticed in Diadem normal that the bot is still using this as an opener. Bliz3 > bliz1 > thunder >f3

I will fix that soon, it seems to do that if the buff combo is on CD and you are at full mana.
is this profile only working for lvl 60 BLM? it does not work with my lvl30 BLM in assist mode,which it does not attack any mob.

PS. Queueing is disable

This has happened to me aswell. Other than that it has worked extremely well.
(11-21-2015, 07:45 AM)kslcom Wrote:  is this profile only working for lvl 60 BLM? it does not work with my lvl30 BLM in assist mode,which it does not attack any mob.

PS. Queueing is disable

No.
(11-21-2015, 08:24 PM)knighted1 Wrote:  

This has happened to me aswell. Other than that it has worked extremely well.

I made some changes to my profile to remove the casting of blizzard I if you're already near full MP. I release it sometime later with more fixes. One thing I want to know is the ARR rotation. This guide on the forums say it's Fire III -> Fire I x4 -> Procs -> Blizz III. Is this correct? Are you not suppose to weave Firestarters into the rotation?