Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
EasyBLM LVL 60 Profile v3.00 - Download Removed - Updated 20-Mar-2016
Ice3 then Fire3 opener is dropping DPS because the fire3 doesn't take the casting speed benefit right after ice3.

Also, ice to fire stance while enochain is up, after blizz4 it always cast thunder in between. Sometimes use one time Bliz4 can change back to fire stance already. If only half of the mp pool is refilled I would suggest to use another blizz4 then fire 3, instead of thunder because if Bliz4 crits the damange is way more than thunder.

Opener: Ice3 -> thunder -> sharpcast Fire3 and existing rotation is fine
MP almost dry and with enochain: Ice3 -> Blizz4 -> If mp is almost full -> Fire3; If only regen half mp -> Blizzard4 -> Fire3
(11-29-2015, 08:32 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Ice3 then Fire3 opener is dropping DPS because the fire3 doesn't take the casting speed benefit right after ice3.

Also, ice to fire stance while enochain is up, after blizz4 it always cast thunder in between. Sometimes use one time Bliz4 can change back to fire stance already. If only half of the mp pool is refilled I would suggest to use another blizz4 then fire 3, instead of thunder because if Bliz4 crits the damange is way more than thunder.

Opener: Ice3 -> thunder -> sharpcast Fire3 and existing rotation is fine
MP almost dry and with enochain: Ice3 -> Blizz4 -> If mp is almost full -> Fire3; If only regen half mp -> Blizzard4 -> Fire3

I'll look into the Fire III benefiting from Blizz III opener.

As for double Blizz 4, that's a really bad idea because each time you Blizz 4, you're reducing your Eno buff by 5s. You can test it yourself by doing Eno > Blizz III > Blizz IV > Eno 25s remaining > Blizz IV + Eno 22s remaining at end of cast > Eno 20s

I looked at FFlogs for top ranked BLMs on Faust. They all use Blizz III -> Blizz IV -> Thunder I(III) or a variation of that for their MP downtime.

Also, in the worst case scenario where your MP regen doesn't tick immediately after Blizz III, you'll need at minimum around 11000 MP (which is near 100% MP) to do 4x Fire IV rotation + Blizz III + Blizz IV. For that, the safest thing to do is still Blizz III + (Blizz IV + Thunder I(III)) unless you want to take chances with the internal 3s mana tick that cannot be tracked with the bot.
Is for anyone else the Ley Lines+ Combo not triggering?
(12-08-2015, 09:18 AM)Leon Wrote:  Is for anyone else the Ley Lines+ Combo not triggering?

my combo is working fine
Hey guys,

I just downloaded this and placed it in said folder, selected under Skill Profile and for some reason it just doesnt do anything. I tried both version .05 and .06 . All other profiles are working fine. I also disabled Queueing under Skill manager and tried both filters. Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Decided to test other blm profiles on a dummy just to make sure all others are working fine and it looks like this is not the only one that is not working properly for me. The two I got with the bot itself seem to be working fine for a few seconds, then they randomly stop casting. The other one I got from the forum casts until mp is drained and then just stops until the mp regenerates itself. This one doesnt even cast.

I reinstalled minion and double checked all settings. What could be causing this?
(12-10-2015, 03:36 AM)zusu Wrote:  Hey guys,

I just downloaded this and placed it in said folder, selected under Skill Profile and for some reason it just doesnt do anything. I tried both version .05 and .06 . All other profiles are working fine. I also disabled Queueing under Skill manager and tried both filters. Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Decided to test other blm profiles on a dummy just to make sure all others are working fine and it looks like this is not the only one that is not working properly for me. The two I got with the bot itself seem to be working fine for a few seconds, then they randomly stop casting. The other one I got from the forum casts until mp is drained and then just stops until the mp regenerates itself. This one doesnt even cast.

I reinstalled minion and double checked all settings. What could be causing this?

Are you level 60?
i think the new version profiles will come out soon after macro function be involved in skillmanager system.

I still thinking how to make thundercloud more usable in rotation with this profile.
Ace said in another thread that he will be adding multi-buff tracking support for Skill Manager. When that happens I'll be rewriting this profile so that it runs more smoothly.
nice :)
Is there any place to add something (maybe a filter) to toss yourself physick if ur about to die?