Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
Hey YCQ, looks like Ace added a new feature into the Skill profile manager (see here). Any ideas how this will work to solve the multicasting of debuffs on void ark bosses?
(11-28-2015, 12:09 AM)ohm Wrote:  Hey YCQ, looks like Ace added a new feature into the Skill profile manager (see here). Any ideas how this will work to solve the multicasting of debuffs on void ark bosses?

If I'm understanding what he's adding, you would need to input the ID of the mob or boss in this slot and that would prevent multi-casting on specific mobs or bosses. Discovering the IDs of each mob is simple enough to do and add them to the profile, but the list could get really long if you try and cover every A/S Rank Hunt Mob or all of the 24 man raid mobs and bosses.
It handles the ID itself fortunately. So basically if you begin attacking a mob the bot will now track the ID of that mob internally and the time spent attacking that mob (until you change your target).

The way I've implemented this in your profile is that I've taken the 5 off the duration of the skills 15-18 in the SkillManager. So for BioII I have 25 in Secs Passed Unique.

I guess I should make this 3 off the duration (so it matches the buff duration in target buffs) instead of 5 but I didn't want this to interfere with the normal rotation in any way.

There is a trick though that Ace is aware of, if you move mid-cast the secs passed unique still gets counted so it may prevent casts when you need to dodge stuff.
Is there a way to make the profile not just cast bio and miasma over and over in Diadem?

It seems in areas with a large amount of groups it does this.

Awesome Profile otherwise :)
(11-28-2015, 10:54 PM)ohm Wrote:  It handles the ID itself fortunately. So basically if you begin attacking a mob the bot will now track the ID of that mob internally and the time spent attacking that mob (until you change your target).

The way I've implemented this in your profile is that I've taken the 5 off the duration of the skills 15-18 in the SkillManager. So for BioII I have 25 in Secs Passed Unique.

I guess I should make this 3 off the duration (so it matches the buff duration in target buffs) instead of 5 but I didn't want this to interfere with the normal rotation in any way.

There is a trick though that Ace is aware of, if you move mid-cast the secs passed unique still gets counted so it may prevent casts when you need to dodge stuff.

Ahh ok, that's pretty handy then. The moving isn't a big deal as I very rarely have to move and interrupt a cast in order to dodge a mechanic.
After the update, I noticed that the pet wouldn't attack and the bot just issues guard obey guard.
(12-10-2015, 04:57 PM)pac213 Wrote:  After the update, I noticed that the pet wouldn't attack and the bot just issues guard obey guard.

Make sure you have "Queuing allowed" check marked. Other than that, it's working correctly for me still. Restart computer, re-download profile if that doesn't work.

***Ok, there is an issue with pet commands due to the skill manager update. I'll have to figure something else out.***
(12-10-2015, 05:47 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Make sure you have "Queuing allowed" check marked. Other than that, it's working correctly for me still. Restart computer, re-download profile if that doesn't work.

QA allowed? Is it really need for all?
why does the bot keep recalling the pet to guard.?
(12-11-2015, 12:30 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(12-10-2015, 05:47 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Make sure you have "Queuing allowed" check marked. Other than that, it's working correctly for me still. Restart computer, re-download profile if that doesn't work.

QA allowed? Is it really need for all?

If it works fine for you without it no problem, but there are some profiles that work better with it or without it on. Every profile I make has it turned on.

(12-11-2015, 02:25 AM)valent88 Wrote:  why does the bot keep recalling the pet to guard.?

Make sure you have "Queuing allowed" check marked. Other than that, it's working correctly for me still. Restart computer, re-download profile, and make sure minion is up to date if that doesn't work.

***Ok, there is an issue with pet commands due to the skill manager update. I'll have to figure something else out.***