Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
LVL60 SMN Profile for Dungeons, PVP, & Raiding (Really, Really Working 3/8/16)
still having the same problems, other profiles are ok.

reckon if there a fix for this ?
(12-11-2015, 07:04 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  If it works fine for you without it no problem, but there are some profiles that work better with it or without it on. Every profile I make has it turned on.

i have 2 issues. Will check QA with it. If not resolve - write you message of tweak it by myself. Just QA option ;)
realise the problem,
the skill steady for pet is recalling it, had to turn it off and manually put garuda on steady.
(12-11-2015, 07:57 AM)valent88 Wrote:  realise the problem,
the skill steady for pet is recalling it, had to turn it off and manually put garuda on steady.

My bad on this one. There is a new issue after the skill manager update that is causing problems with how I've always handled pet commands. I will need to figure something else out.

It looks like the skill order in the profile just needs to be changed so that Steady is listed above all the commands for the pets to attack (Sic, Obey).

The profile has always spammed Steady in order to make sure your pet stops attacking rather quickly or switches targets when you need to, but after the update to skill manager it causes the pet to switch between attacking and retreating non-stop (You can really see the issue if using Ifrit or Titan because they run back and forth between you and the target).

What would really help this skill is if "Sec Passed Unique worked for it", but it doesn't seem to be affecting the skill at all.

Anyways, issue should be kinda fixed now with the changing of the order. Redownload or just move it yourself.
Same for me even after redownlaoding and enabling/disabling QA.
Came up with something that might actually work a little better for the time being.

The profile will only cast "Steady" if your target is missing the Bio II, Miasma, and Bio de-buff.

So when you have no target, the bot will pretty much have your pet stop attacking almost immediately which is what we want it to do.

So you might sometimes see an issue at the beginning of combat due to your targets not having any de-buffs present, but otherwise I think this is a good work around for the time being.
Hi, the updated profile does not seem to be casting Ruin III
(12-11-2015, 11:53 AM)viperkc Wrote:  Hi, the updated profile does not seem to be casting Ruin III

This is more than likely due to AOE conditionals. Ruin III is set to cast only if there are <= 2 targets within a range of 5 of you. Same for Ruin 1 and Ruin 2. This is to prioritize the casting of Blizzard 2 when within range of >= 3 enemies.
With Blizzard II - deathflare do not cast while Dreadwyrm Trance cause B2 have more priority.
srro yellow but i think u gettting confused with Miasma 2 wich is an AoE and Not Ruin 3