Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gathering leveling with flight path
While some fellow members have already done some red scrip farming stuffs I would like to see if anyone managed to do some regular farming (for example hardsilver ore in hinterland) with flight path instead of OMC portal.

In hinterland, I have used sebb's flight path and also created my own 399.flight. My gather profile has 3 tasks. Bot is "basically" able to land my toon on all 3 different area and start digging.

Each area has 2 nodes as usual, according to sebb's video we can also create a short flight path between nodes within minimap range so it doesn't look like a bot. However, sometimes it goes to the 2nd node, sometimes it just ignore it and start flies to another area (run next task). In a long run the flight route will get mess because some spots have not been refreshed due to previous spot has not been cleaned up. It does not matter how long I set the ["maxtime"] value.

Also, let say if I start the bot I am expecting bot run task 1,2,3 sequentially, but sometime it runs 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2, then finally 3. Unless bot is willing to start flying to new area, in this case run task 3, such behavior will cause the bot flying around each area and get stuck, and really doesn't look like a human playing...

The current task on UI isn't always correct too, sometime bot is flying to the xyz of task [3] but ui is showing current task is 1 ... can't really judge what's going on here but looks like a gather profile setup issue right?