Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Master Recipes Missing from Craft Orders
Just a heads up. Looks like the change in Master(1) and Master(2) in special recipes is preventing them from showing in craft orders.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Craft-Mo...ate?page=7
and they're back with the latest update ... I love the support this app has =D
Is yours working now? I updated it and it's still taking me to the same place where there are no recipes available when I am trying to craft draconian dexterity potions.
You may need to recreate the order if you did it earlier than the last AceLib release, as it would have the wrong info.
Just tried that, no luck at the moment.
(11-17-2015, 09:56 PM)iiizzy Wrote:  Is yours working now? I updated it and it's still taking me to the same place where there are no recipes available when I am trying to craft draconian dexterity potions.

Before, the recipe I was looking for was not in the bot's list in craft orders. This last patch made them visible again. However, just as you mentioned, the bot navigates to a section of game's craft log where there aren't any recipes. As a work around, I went ahead and dragged the recipe icon of the item I wanted to create to my hotbar. When the synth finishes and it goes to the blank recipe screen, i just click the recipe icon and to goes through for another synth.
What recipe are you looking for exactly? And where does it show up in the list in-game?
I am looking for Draconian Potion of Dexterity, and it shows up under the Master(2) tab, second item from the top.
Yea, I see it now, seems to be some kind of issue with the recipe picker function, will look into it.