Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Come flyyyy with meeee ...
There are some issues with the cub meshes in areas that have a lot of airborn obstacles. It is being looked into
Azys Leah seam to have the worst problem of them all. Every fews fates it would stop moving altogether like it stuck or something even when there isn't anthing that block it path. When you try to move it manually, it won't move either. Have to turn off the bot then move it.
If you turn off Mounts in areas with flying the bot will insist to use mounts to move around, is this a known issue?
Been working great. Only issue is sometimes it decides to fly to top of map until you land and restart bot.
hi, may i ask, is flying now out for cn version minion?
I just want to say, the updates are looking awesome. Flying seems to be working a lot smoother and I haven't had any issues with getting stuck. Thanks for your hard work.
(12-22-2015, 08:45 AM)crescentyue Wrote:  hi, may i ask, is flying now out for cn version minion?

Yes
first of all want to say, first post, and absolutely love minion. secondly I'm not sure if its just me or what, but since the latest patch, when trying to fly two things will happen: 1. the bot will not fly to the destination (fates, etc.), and would path on the ground instead 2. when it does fly, it does for a few seconds then randomly spazes out in the same spot and either doesn't move at all, or continues on its path only to spaz out again. Thanks in advance, and sorry if i didn't post in the correct area.
The issue I'm having is my bot will start pathing when on grind mode in any heavensward area, but as soon as it needs to move up or down on pathing at a "Point" it's not hitting the right z coordinate and basically just starts spinning endlessly in position. not sure how to address this
Are you using legacy controls by any chance?