Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Come flyyyy with meeee ...
(12-23-2015, 05:03 PM)Powder Wrote:  Are you using legacy controls by any chance?

Under movement Settings its still listed as Standard Type, for me.
I am having the same issue where my as soon as my bot starts to fly it stops and starts spinning around. I have reinstalled minion thinking something may have gotten corrupted but it still does it. It was working but then sometime on Monday it started this and I am stumped.
What are you doing when it does this? Questing, grind? and what map
hello have same issue, sometimes the bot jus spins around REALLY quickly and it looks really suspicious.

It happens on all HW flying maps, and i have done many fresh installs of minionapp.
(12-24-2015, 02:09 AM)Powder Wrote:  What are you doing when it does this? Questing, grind? and what map
I think that I may have figured out the problem it seems to be working with a different mount. I was using the magitek armor and I switched to Midgardsormr and its not spinning anymore. Maybe something to do with the mount size?
Grind mode in any heavensward area, it paths to a "dip" on a z coordinate and fails to hit it and just spins out. Only if I manually hold both left and right click and fly to the right "Dip" on the pathing does it continue its trajectory
a dip as in straight down?
(12-24-2015, 02:09 AM)Powder Wrote:  What are you doing when it does this? Questing, grind? and what map

As far as the map goes, I've been getting the issue on ever map in Heavensward. I was fate grinding exclusively and it just starts spinning out of nowhere. I thought it was just one map, so i tried the other and got the same bug.

edit: upon further research into when it is happening, while spinning around i get the error on my screen "Cannot execute at this time", other than that i cant seem to find anything else.
Yah I'm about to put out a fix for that, it was the old 2d antistuck kicking in. After you update try again and report back .