Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Sebbs Profiles
heal priority any and set the heal %
Thanks for the reply. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I must be missing something.

1.Advanced Settings
2. Skill Manager
3. Click #2 Priority
4. Heal Priority change to any and set HP % then save profile.

Still won't heal anyone outside of the party. I tried this under heals as well, no luck in your whm profile.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4crcnzw8d7pm8i...e.lua?dl=0

skill 36 ..

the problem is it wont drop Cleric stance while healing anyone outside of the group
Okay so I bought the full quest pack. Now is your White Mage profile listed as White_Mage under the skill profile? If so When I go to my Skills Manager I have no filters :|

(12-22-2015, 02:35 PM)bombboy420 Wrote:  Okay so I bought the full quest pack. Now is your White Mage profile listed as White_Mage under the skill profile? If so When I go to my Skills Manager I have no filters :|

Nevermind, I figured it out! I read right over the Red Link. -_-
so i just started using the skill profiles on my classes and am trying your ninja one but its keeps hitting like 7 signs for ninja spells and fails looks kinda funny anything i could do to fix this cause other than that its amazing lol ty also for the profiles and any hlp

I fixed it i figured it out it was a in game setting i changed for sch and forgot to change it back
what was the setting?
Ill check it out
for some reason when i had the setting for when my weapon was drawn to target npc's/objects it was being wierd and spaming invalid target so i fixed that but its still hitting like 6 signs for the nin spells idk why it just keeps failing em all after the inital huton
what level are you?

also can you provide a screen shot of skills used please .. i just tried it and worked fine.

have you updated the skill profile recently?
(12-28-2015, 07:59 AM)sebbs Wrote:  what level are you?

also can you provide a screen shot of skills used please .. i just tried it and worked fine.

have you updated the skill profile recently?

I attempted to do this at level

- 55 bard
- 55 BLM
- 55 blm
- 60 SCH

http://imgur.com/qz5jWa0

I've also updated the skill profiles to the latest so that should not be an issue.
I cant see how far into the battle or if anyone has debuff dead etc etc..

you either need to heal the party for the 1st 2 mins to gat aggro or turn on the ramuh skill if its in the profile...