Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rapid Synthesis
I am currently trying to make a profile to do (Rapid Synthesis)x2. I've played with it for a few hours and I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly. Either it does the action twice but it failed once and wont do it again or it just keeps using the action rapid synthesis over and over again.

Any tips or ticks to get it to work would be appreciated!

Thank you in Advance!
Sarna~
I find careful synthesis works better and I use a step profiles for crafting rather than skills. It's easier to manage and fine tune it. Drop box is a step profile for careful synthesis and below is how I would do a rapid synthesis profile
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8f4kr3sc3k8qp...y.lua?dl=0

Rapid synth
next RS
next RS
Next RS
Well RS isnt 100% even with SH2, with the steps if it fails it goes onto the next step. I want RS to remove the amount of steps+cp used to increase my shot at HQ.
Sorry i just came back to this, Well u can set the skills to require progress amount what is it your looking for in a profile .

I will be able to drum something up ?
in the durability section put the range so if it starts at 70 do till 40 (that will give a max of 3 rapid synths) even if each one fails then you can put in a reclaim skill at the top to reclaim the items
also to stop it there is a progress section so if you want say at least 900 progress do : progress < 900. so it will keep using rapid synth until it goes past 900 progress

make sure at the bottom to put in buff used "262" (steady hand 2 skill) so that it will not be used without it