Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
HUNT BOT
yes very possible
any update?
bump!
I also would like to know if this feature will get updated or work any time soon.
I would like to second the notion of paying extra for this.

One thing that would be helpful is something in the line of it following a specific route to scout for them or something like that - their spawn locations are all available on the internet. Yes, I know you could probably just build markers, but I suck at that. In scout mode, if it finds one it can add it to a log file and then 20 (or however long) minutes later you have the full listing of all the hunts that were found. Another idea would be to work like "guildworks" that announces to you when an S rank spawns in an area where you aren't at that time (never used it, I am told it does this).

I don't know, just throwing that idea out there.
+1 to this.
devs never commend in the forums?
I'd been working on something for hunts till I started working on PVP. PVP is done now so I'll go back to working on the hunts. I've been considering reworking what I've got but I'll see how I go. I'm defiantly planning on releasing something tho.
Should be trivial to set a patrol for each hunt, since all the spawn points are known. Bonus points it if can announce to chat/ls/shout (since guildwork is STILL dead), and ever bigger brownie points if it could somehow scrape/update/hunt open windows from the known trackers.
Star 
I honestly think expanding on the radar would be more realistic for hunts. I have noticed a new radar has been added to GW2minion that has a wider viewpoint on mobs on that map. We need a simular overlay for the map in FF14. For example zooming out on map would show any Rank S, A and B's without the traffic of other mobs. The 2D radar in ff14minions simply does not show the entire map at once. You still have to move to every cornor of each zone to find any of the ranks. I think that alone would save alot of time in creating a new addon. I would also purchase this as an addon without hesitation. ThumbsUp