Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Soul without Life
Possible to make a quest profile that will fate grind til it gets the 3 crystals needed from zone, then move to the next zone? Or has anybody already done it?
There isn't anything like that right now, but the Bot can do Flight now in Heavenwards area so just use the Grind Profile until you get the Crystal. Area like Coerthos and Dravaland Foreland work quite nicely and most of the time don't have a problem. But in area like Azys Leah, Sea of Cloud and Churning Mist the Bot does get stuck in mid air or refused to move altogether a lot. So it's not 100% AFK at this point.
I wouldn't say that.... I've gotten at least 9 crystals in each zone, all afk.

got stuck ONCE

[Image: kamgt0.jpg]
Darkvelvet yeah i dont know what you are talking about, flying in those zones is quite smooth, havent had any issues leveling up characters.
F.A.T.E. grinding is by far the smoothest of any operation. Make sure you set it to do FATES only otherwise your bot may go off to do other things. I've leveled nearly all my off classes to 50 solely through FATE grinding while AFK.
Well i use the Grind system for Fates too, just didn't know if somebody had me a quest profile to detect the Crystal portion.