Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
New GUI is Live
that has fixed the problem thank you
(01-19-2016, 06:00 PM)kureidrac Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 05:00 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 04:05 PM)kureidrac Wrote:  Hi,

After updating, I'm experiencing multiple issues with the bot.

1. Game is freezing while bot is attached. Ingame fps drops from 60 to 0...
2. Initial attachment of bot, getting stuck at building navmesh...

Please fix.

let's start with "WHAT bot" , then think about what info would be needed in order for someone like me to be able to reproduce what you experienced. Add that info.

Sorry about that, I will add more information in the future.

As for what bot = FFXIV Minion
Same as Raven, this happened in Churning Mist, and have not tried other zones/maps.
GPU: MSI GTX 970

FFFXIV Minion
* What OS are you running? win 10 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Yes, BitDefender (Application is whitelisted, allowing everything)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes, Malwarebytes (This is not causing any issue)
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Only Discord
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

you need to remove bit defender and malwarebytes, both are known to cause major issues with running the bot.
(01-19-2016, 09:04 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 06:00 PM)kureidrac Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 05:00 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(01-19-2016, 04:05 PM)kureidrac Wrote:  Hi,

After updating, I'm experiencing multiple issues with the bot.

1. Game is freezing while bot is attached. Ingame fps drops from 60 to 0...
2. Initial attachment of bot, getting stuck at building navmesh...

Please fix.

let's start with "WHAT bot" , then think about what info would be needed in order for someone like me to be able to reproduce what you experienced. Add that info.

Sorry about that, I will add more information in the future.

As for what bot = FFXIV Minion
Same as Raven, this happened in Churning Mist, and have not tried other zones/maps.
GPU: MSI GTX 970

FFFXIV Minion
* What OS are you running? win 10 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Yes, BitDefender (Application is whitelisted, allowing everything)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes, Malwarebytes (This is not causing any issue)
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Only Discord
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach Button
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

you need to remove bit defender and malwarebytes, both are known to cause major issues with running the bot.

I really doubt that it is the cause for the issue I had this morning, as the bot application is white-listed on both, and was perfectly working until I updated the FFXIV Minion this morning.

Soon as I get home, I will test the bot again with the recent updates released, and will report back the results.

Thanks.
Wow this looks awesome :)

Keep up the good work everyone
Tested and confirmed that the recent updates released fixed the issues I was having.

Thank you.
Also added Functions for Aether Reduction :) ace should be putting something out for it very soon. Fixed large mount issues with flying as well.
website is also changed a bit, or is that just my imagination?
Yea, you are high on golds from botting too much.
i still have the old one.. is there a way to change it?
Guess you did read the first post? First sentence has this: "... (internally, right now you will still see the old UI until the lua UI code has been updated)"