Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Looking for Level 60 HQ Foods Culninarion
Does anyone have any Skill Profile for HQ Foods for level 60 Culniarion?  Just learning crafting and would like to get high quality raid foods in.
You need way more details than that, what are your cross skills you have? What is your CP, Craft ? Control? Are all other classes @ 50? There is no magical HQ macro, these just mimic what you can do manually.
I'm trying to HQ The Baked Papira Papira. I have level 50 in all Crafting Cross Skill. Level 60 Culnarion, about 650 Craftmantship and Control. Around 360 CP.
Well seeing as you are a CUL and not geared out , can try this one. I never did make it , and don't remember whom did, nor do I remember if I messed with this one or not. I remember putting a 369 Worst Case CP useage on the naming so I assume it to be true. Hard to test for me now as my CP is so much higher and a non-linear profile, I do remember at higher CP levels (Not sure the limit sitting at max melded CP now) it can fail on you with the current CP values in the profile.

This is no where near 100% HQ , but it worked great for my collectible Red Scrip items prior to gearing up, and swapping to always MaMa (Makers Mark Rotations).

Try it out, uses Muscle Memory , CZ, Tricks, SH II, BB, Ing II, HT, Innovation, and CS II as cross skills try it out and let me know if works for you. Also Sebbs has some profiles posted as well that may work for you. Most all my profiles have very high iLVL 170 and melded requirements, so there  usage for most is limited.
Dropbox Link
Hey Underwhelp, thanks a lot for sharing this Profile. I have try out all others Profile and it does not work, your is the only one that able to 100% HQ the fish which is very surprising and awesome.
I updated this profile, it should not fail due to having high CP now.
This is pretty awesome, nice Skill Profile. I've been looking for something that doesn't require full melds and shit, and this is amazing! Doesn't even require HQ mats!