Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Blue Scrip - Collectibles - Cuprite & Morel
is the profile still working ?
followed every instruction, but bot does not move.

working after restarting app
if you after a select and start

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-14997.html
This profile is still working fine for me.
Biggest reasons the profile won't work for you:

- you haven't gathered the item.
- you're not level 60
- you don't meet gathering requirements I.E. Perception & Gathering
- your Miner isn't assigned gear set 4 and/or botanist isn't assigned gear slot 5
- you don't have 600 GP (required)
- you can't fly? If this is the case stop everything you're doing and get the aether currents >.>
not sure what I'm missing but it will select collectability on/off numerous times and then it will keep it off and start mining.
(06-13-2016, 02:09 AM)datsit Wrote:  not sure what I'm missing but it will select collectability on/off numerous times and then it will keep it off and start mining.

My guess is that you don't have 600 gp. Bar must be over 600 for it to perform the collectibility rotation
I have 600 GP exactly but I figured it out. It was because I didn't put the items in the "collectable" menu in gathering. I'll modify the gather profile so I don't have to do that if I change to some other profile for something else.

example

["collectables"] = {
["Adamantite Ore"] = 470;
};

etc......
(06-13-2016, 03:24 AM)datsit Wrote:  I have 600 GP exactly but I figured it out. It was because I didn't put the items in the "collectable" menu in gathering. I'll modify the gather profile so I don't have to do that if I change to some other profile for something else.

example

["collectables"] = {
["Adamantite Ore"] = 470;
};

etc......

I'm having trouble with this too. Same problem with the collector's glove going on and off. I also have 600 GP. I see the minimum values in the bot menu but when I merge the profile for red/blue I can't input every item. And switching between profiles becomes problematic. How can I fix this?
Try out this profile, it's the one I've merged manually using the Blue&Red Script gathering profiles found within this forum thread. (also be sure that the items being gathered are not in the Main UI's collectible menu, the one where you can only select 3 min and 3 bot, make sure those are all set to something not being gathered ie: yellow quartz)

Edit: you may have to grab the skill profile from this profile and/or the one from the red scripts topic.

.zip   Gathering Blue&Red Scripts v1.0.zip (Size: 1.15 KB / Downloads: 96)
It works as I've tested it, However, Is there a way to create the rotation below to use on the Chysahl and Adamantite ore that way it will reach 550 instead of the 470-480ish? This helps increase the ability to turn in these items for foilage (if needed). I've used your tek's Aetherial rotation on adamantite and it works but only if Impulsive appraisal procs, if not it usually just collects the item with no collectabilty if it is below 470 (463 one time), which more likely is because it was originally setup for aetherial sands gathering. I've tried to understand how the skillmanager profile setup works but get lost and the wiki doesn't give good directions.

UC – Imp (PROC) – SM – Meth – UC – Imp – (PROC) – SM – Meth
UC – Imp (PROC) – SM – Meth – UC – Imp – (NO PROC) – DE – Meth
UC – Imp (NO PROC) – DE – Meth – UC – Imp – (PROC) – SM – Meth
UC – Imp (NO PROC) – DE – Meth – UC – Imp – (NO PROC) – DE – Meth

With the above rotations, it all will get 550. This is for If you proc or if you don't proc then follow to next abilities until you get to Imp again and if you proc or don't proc.