Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
We updated our bots !
Now its casting ninjitsu but does not finish the rotation it gets stuck on the first hit.

Thank you for you hard work.. ThumbsUp
got everything worked out yesterday, game was loading up nicely, but the grind mode wouldnt work. so i logged and came back today. Now it wont log me in past character select screen and crashes at character select. any ideas?

from launcherinfo

[2016-03-02 12:21:14]=> Starting dfgd C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv.exe
[2016-03-02 12:21:14]=> Using C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\MinionFiles\FFXIVMinion.dat
[2016-03-02 12:21:14]=> Preparing to attach..
[2016-03-02 12:21:14]=> Attaching Bot to Game
[2016-03-02 12:21:17]=> Attaching Successfull
[2016-03-02 12:21:17]=> Exiting Launcher, returning PID = 9100
The most recent Skill Manager update has now made many of our profiles function improperly. Can we get some further info on these changes so that we can make the necessary adjustments? Thanks.
Guessing there was an update?
Getting "Incorrect game version"

Was 30,000 new files I had to download out of nowhere o_0
Gw2 had an update indeed :-) FFXIV i do not know
great, update just when i decide to start playing GW2 again after more than a year of absence
(03-08-2016, 06:38 PM)medalhunter Wrote:  Gw2 had an update indeed :-) FFXIV i do not know

Thanks for confirming :)
Getting 'Incorrect game version" already , there hasn't been another update has there??
-

EDIT

Yes there was an update..
i need to change the directory.
I've been gone for nearly a year and am quite pleased with the updates mmo minion has made in such a short time! I'm curious though, when might we see support for FFXIV minion attaching to the DX11 version of the game?

Lastly, can it please be a required statement in the addons information as to whether or not it utilizes teleportation (pos hacking)? Only some addons specify it within their information. I'd love to purchase the 1-50 Story Addon for XIV to use with my alt. I prefer to avoid the pos hacking, so I'd be out $7.99 EUR with an addon I'd never use if it does indeed utilize this method