Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
We updated our bots !
crazy fps drop for ffxiv minion!
(02-23-2016, 09:02 PM)Hixc Wrote:  So Going to Advanced settings and clicking "Enable Log" Fixes the massive fps drop, however now a stutter every 1 second.

Enable log will bump up pulse time to 1000 ms..... bot will become slow and un reliable....too slow. use 150 or less.
Working on the assist mode issue, Ill update the bot status thread when we have something.
(02-23-2016, 09:11 PM)Powder Wrote:  Working on the assist mode issue, Ill update the bot status thread when we have something.

Thanks Powder! cheers.
(02-23-2016, 09:10 PM)fxfire Wrote:  
(02-23-2016, 08:59 PM)Poopy diapers Wrote:  Mine says "Game password or login incorrect" and wont start or attach.

I am not sure how to tell you what to do now , but I'm sure you'll get there eventually all by yourself Snicker
(a changed / wrong minion forum website password may aslo cause this!)

its nether. passwords have not changed. I can log into he game manually just fine and minion just fine. When I use the minion auto log, its fails.

You know what making assumptions does right? Cutesmile
Mine is still crashing after the update even with following the guide
I fixed my issue by updating my windows 7

I was running a fresh windows 7 with mse installed and enabled. After doing 1 windows update (which installed Service pack 1) the bot attaches without crashing guild wars2 for me :)
same, I try to manually attach then it crashes.
Maybe fxfire is right and we all just changed passwords with out knowing it. Embarrassing
"Click To Teleport" is not working either.
i got a lot of lag when bor is enabled if i don't enable it i don't have the lag ; ;