Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
We updated our bots !
(02-23-2016, 09:34 PM)nyomaru Wrote:  i got a lot of lag when bor is enabled if i don't enable it i don't have the lag ; ;

Assist mode has fps drops we waiting fix refer to previous pages post by devs
Did anyone change anything in their settings since last update? I did not but the game crashes now when I try to attach bot in normal or compatibility mode. Checked for Window Updates nothing has changed on my computer since yesterday. So its either the game update or mmominions update. So I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or if anyone know what I need to do to fix my problem.
(02-23-2016, 09:42 PM)tulegit137@gmail.com Wrote:  Did anyone change anything in their settings since last update? I did not but the game crashes now when I try to attach bot in normal or compatibility mode. Checked for Window Updates nothing has changed on my computer since yesterday. So its either the game update or mmominions update. So I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or if anyone know what I need to do to fix my problem.

Still haven't found a work around that includes unistalling and reinstalling minion
have are people chẹck with w7x32 bit. i don't know but always when bot update with frist version . my pc use w7 32bit alway run good and not without game. With pc use w7x64bit will have error and i need wait version 2 i can run bot. i sure 2 pc same setup without x32bit and x64bit
Game launches, and when the bot attaches, it crashes.
This happens on all 4 computers that I have. All was working fine before update, on all PC's.
I see many other people have the same problem. Would it be possible to look into it please.
(02-23-2016, 09:56 PM)celmaisef Wrote:  Game launches, and when the bot attaches, it crashes.
This happens on all 4 computers that I have. All was working fine before update, on all PC's.
I see many other people have the same problem. Would it be possible to look into it please.

and u use win x64 or x86
(02-23-2016, 09:22 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  "Click To Teleport" is not working either.

Yep same here
Changing Attach Method from Compatible Mode to Default, made the bot work for me , at least on 2 pc's so far. I am still updating the game on the others.
So for those who had problems like I did, try changing it and see if it works for you also.

EDIT:
This worked only for the computers who had Windows update to SP1.
On the other computers it didnt work.
Only after I updated Windows there also, the launcher worked.
(02-23-2016, 10:22 PM)celmaisef Wrote:  Changing Attach Method from Compatible Mode to Default, made the bot work for me , at least on 2 pc's so far. I am still updating the game on the others.
So for those who had problems like I did, try changing it and see if it works for you also.

This did the trick, thanks.
Hello,
The bot wasnt attaching at first,so i have read the suggestions and found a 8mb windows update.Did install that and it worked...but the bot has just one problem atm,as far as i'we seen.It seems that in grind mode,the companion is not summoning afther it dies.I had to manually summon it.Will post more if i find some...i curently test the bot in fate farm and assist bot.
TY

Edit 1: it seems that the azyz Lla mesh is better...the bot is not getting stuck anymore.Might be wrong but so far no stucks in the place:)
Edit 2: Assist bot has a lower FPS than pre patch.