Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
We updated our bots !
i always use Default attach, windows 10
I still get password error. I even made all new passwords for MINION and FFXIV and I get the same outcome for auto start.
This pict is from a manual attach attempt.

[Image: 52e36a5.jpg]
Like I said earlier, try updating windows also and then try again. It worked for me...
Are you saying you uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked for you?
(02-23-2016, 11:31 PM)celmaisef Wrote:  Like I said earlier, try updating windows also and then try again. It worked for me...

Windows 10, and no updates available for me.'

Like others have said nothing changed from yesterday to today on my end - only the new patch and minion update.
Im not angry at the minnion guys just trying to help. the game got updated and their stuff got broken, I'm sure SE had that in mind. Now they are scrambling to fix it. I totaly understand.
Last update to fix stuttering did not make a difference for me. Assist mode still stuttering bad
Quote:Powder: Updated to try and fix the stuttering. Click to tele still not working

New update to fix fps issues was pushed

Unfortunately that didnt fix it
Problem is on combat routines
Assist or Grindbot have the same fps drops (grind while enaged in battle)
Lag still remains on assist after most recent update. Doesn't seem to affect crafting though for me.
Still losing frames with Assist turned on.  It goes back to normal if I mount up, but as soon as I dismount, the frame loss will come back.
Click to teleport and travel is also not working
Well after the second update everything is working well