Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
"Found an incomplete order" but not incomplete
Below is...what I think you'd need to see but when attempting to craft Grade 1 Intelligence Dissolvent I get the error "Found an incomplete order [2788]" and the bot will not continue.  If I manually begin synthesis then the bot will complete it with the Skill Profile, but will not begin the next synthesis.  I've done hundreds of different recipes at this point but this is the first one to cause this issue.

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? MinionApp launch
*Are you running any Bot addons? Not aside from store addons (Sebbs gathering/quest packs and Sellout)

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

addendum: Apparently this is affecting all crafts that I attempt now. All saying "Found an incomplete order [itemid] select a new craft"

[Image: TNqiCxh.jpg]
do you have more then 40 of the grade 1 intelligence dissolvent in your bags?
Sorry for the late reply on this got slammed with work and hadn't played for a few days.

So no, I did not have 40 in my bag but restarting my PC seemed to correct the problem. Today I'm having the same issue with all craft orders again, and a restart doesn't seem to be fixing it.

Could someone provide more insight as to what 'Found an incomplete order' means? Seems like I would be missing mats, or the settings provided in the Craft Orders are incomplete but neither of those are the case.
"Found an incomplete order" just means it found something it needs to craft, like the one order you have listed.
The next lines indicate that it should begin crafting it is all.

You sure you don't have some old code/addons interfering with things?
The only way I can see that you could get your current result is if something fucked up the ItemCount function, or the entry you are working with is corrupted, or there is some strange shit occurring with lua.

Inside of the ffxivminion\CraftProfiles directory, your current "profile" should be saving itself there, can you find the proper profile (whichever one was last modified) and screenshot that order please.