Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
LVL 1-60 SCH Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated, 03/16/16*
(03-21-2016, 06:29 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(03-21-2016, 12:48 AM)Origin Wrote:  Nice, thank you !

I've a question, is there a way to say "use this skill only if cleric stance is "on" " please ?

Thanks in advance !

Yes. Under player buff check you would add the buff id for cleric stance.

Ok thank you ! But where do you find the buff ID please ? because buff ID and skill ID are different. I'm sorry to disturb you with my questions ^^' [EDIT: i found it]
Oh and if you want to improve your profile you can add "aero" on boss only (i added it).

Thanks in advance !
Origin
(03-21-2016, 06:29 AM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(03-21-2016, 12:48 AM)Origin Wrote:  Nice, thank you !

I've a question, is there a way to say "use this skill only if cleric stance is "on" " please ?

Thanks in advance !

Yes. Under player buff check you would add the buff id for cleric stance.

Ok thank you ! But where do you find the buff ID please ? because buff ID and skill ID are different. I'm sorry to disturb you with my questions ^^' [EDIT: i found it]
Oh and if you want to improve your profile you can add "aero" on boss only (i added it).

Thanks in advance !

Glad you solved your problem.

As for adding Aero, I don't use it as one of my skills so won't be adding it to the profile.
Thank you for the update :)
is it possible to make cleric stance auto turn off like it does in sebs profile? he has it to where the sch just auto heals and turns it off and back on depending on how low someones HP is
Hey Yellowcar, is there a reason my character refuses to use her pet summons no matter what? Haven't really changed any settings, thanks!
how can i use this ?
never mind i did it :) thanks for the skills great work!
hello,

is this profile broken ?
it does actually heal but does not cast a single spell for DPS. tried to play with filters and so on but Nothing :(
it's actually the same thing right now with seb's profile ...
might not be related to your profile since i've got many different issue for the last couple hours with MMoMinion.
Hi,

I've the same issue, but i don't know what's the problem. I tried to rewrite it but it still doesn't work. I think that it's because of the APK.
It only heal in big Content I guess. (In Trials he just heal ) so might be normal?