Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
ARM / WVR Desynthing Powerleveling Quest ( Purchases 1-170 )
(03-12-2016, 03:23 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  i think its more the fact that its all done for you.

^

I happen to level them up before patch in case desynthing played a large roll in mats. Sadly it didnt. I was going to potentially add more but theres no reason for me to level desynths up on alts really.
well...getting them up to max level for 1 got me to desynth Glass Fibers and i have come back with about 400 million gil between 8 of my bots that used this profile...so id say that would be the best use of it lmao..

thank you btw, you have made me a very wealthy seller.

just read your latest post and ill bring it up now.  desynth as of patch 3.3 plays a huge role in making money right now.  even though i had to do some of the manual work to get it to 200 the desynthing of Blue Scrip gear like the Gemasters Sandals or the Boltmasters Gibbus have desynthed into some marvelous marvelous amounts of money.  Just something to keep in mind for your own peice of info.
I STILL NEED to level up my crafting to desynth right?
yes you do
Awesome thing, will try ! Thank you :)
I don't think this works anymore. Can someone please update it?
(06-14-2017, 10:17 PM)zerochiten Wrote:  I don't think this works anymore. Can someone please update it?

i second this