Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
3 Star MaMa PbP - CP 453-471 * Use Genetic dooms Profile! I do
Any chance you can post your armor like via a airyala link?
(03-08-2016, 05:35 PM)generixs Wrote:  One problem I encounter with 453 CP is, sometimes it completely stops after doing a precise touch just before innovation. Still checking why it does that atm.

I found the issue, its due to the fact i used the Step index on many skills, If innovation does not fire , as you do not have >66 cp left. It fails to move onwards as the rest of the tasks are step indexed. I will test some changes and update once figure a way around it. Hard for me as I have max CP, I never try these profiles at low CP levels.

As far as my gear, well my sets have different gear in them depending on class? Meet the min requirements, don't matter how you get there? I run MH, OH, CHEST , Belt and all accessories are penta melded iLVL 170.  Grade V Control only in the Chest, all others IV melds, except when limited by attribute caps on the item. Head is ilvl 170 on some classes, rest in pentamelded level 60 crafting gear.
I updated the profile as per "Generixs" issue of it stopping. Should now skip Innovation if CP < 66 and continue on to finish recipe.
Thanks for all the work Underwhelp.

I'm having a bit of an issue testing these as I cannot select the new 3* recipes in the crafting orders window. Are they not included in the bot yet?

Edit: Silly me.
(03-10-2016, 12:15 AM)Marakalaid Wrote:  Thanks for all the work Underwhelp.

I'm having a bit of an issue testing these as I cannot select the new 3* recipes in the crafting orders window. Are they not included in the bot yet?

Edit: Silly me.

I am more silly @@ and still not find new 3* recipes in crafting orders window..could u tell me where to find this?

thanks
Doesnt appear that the 3 star recipes have been added to the bot yet, you'll just have to manually find the craft in your crafting log and start the bot without a profile selected so it just does what you have open in the crafting log.

Just it seems odd that the 3 star recipe doesnt appear in the list when the other crafts related to the masterbook IV are listed there.