Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
New Update - All bots
@fxfire its working atm
  • Is there an option to hide it? A keybind perhaps, like ctrl + b for the top bar?
  • Will this allow us to change/disable default keybinds in the future?
  • Will this menu rid us of the top bar in the future?
  • Will it stop the game from freezing when we take a screenshot and the UI tries to hide itself?
now it works, great job, thx a lot
(04-07-2016, 11:01 AM)fxfire Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 10:44 AM)Tassabra Wrote:  
  • Is there an option to hide it? A keybind perhaps, like ctrl + b for the top bar?
  • Will this allow us to change/disable default keybinds in the future?
  • Will this menu rid us of the top bar in the future?
  • Will it stop the game from freezing when we take a screenshot and the UI tries to hide itself?

1) no such thing yet, you can move it to the corner ofyour screen, right click n drag it.
2) so much YES :)
3) that's what it is for, I cannot stand looking at that ugly top bar anymore ;)
4) I don't know what is causing the freeze in the first place, but never say never :D

Great to hear about number 3, that thing is such an eyesore.
is it going to be possible with the new updates to :
1) make the tasks list in custom tasks mode play randomly and not in the order they are in ?
2) enable the bot to choose different entry point each time it switch to a map ? like for example when switching to cursed shore in the task manager it uses the entry point i have there, but is it possible to just make it so it switch to cursed shore but using a different wp each time ?
very good news now i am really want this rofl
Will there be a way to hide the minion button?
(04-07-2016, 03:05 PM)crayfish Wrote:  Will there be a way to hide the minion button?

Im finding this problematic as well, its literally right in the middle

EDIT: Found a way to move it for now
I created 2 settings profiles. For profile 1 I turned "Deposit Items" on and saved the profile. For profile 2 I turned "Deposit Items" off and saved the profile. Switching between the profiles doesn't change the "Deposit Items" setting.
Sebbs gathering 1 -60 nothing showing up in Quest set up anymore this update kinda broke the bot for me now :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)