Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
New Update - All bots
can we add something like timed task when this is all ready ? for example at 14:00 EST go do world boss event maw in wayfarer ? this will be cool to have and will help alot with do world boss train
Having trouble getting my settings on windows to save
Pretty sure I did everything correctly , but when the bot reloads , all the settings are gone etc

I saved the layout and UI in the new interface , but didn't seem to work :l

-

Discovered it only applies to nesharks module, and since it's never updated I doubt it will be fixed any time soon
(04-09-2016, 10:50 PM)Alexmeir Wrote:  Having trouble getting my settings on windows to save
Pretty sure I did everything correctly , but when the bot reloads , all the settings are gone etc

I saved the layout and UI in the new interface , but didn't seem to work :l

-

Discovered it only applies to nesharks module, and since it's never updated I doubt it will be fixed any time soon

Im having this exact same issue. Bots will reload and all settings are lost.
(04-10-2016, 08:03 AM)fxfire Wrote:  please give some proper detailed reports.... because it all works finehere..-problem

you have created a seperate settings profile ?
this file shows up in the settings list where you can switch between them ?
this file exists in ...MINIONAPP\Bots\GW2Minion\MinionFiles\Settings\  ?
you launch the same account in minionapp ? you attach manually the bot to the game ?
any errors in the console after it attached and loaded lua modules ?
did you try to remove all addons ?

Console is spamming the following
Code:
8:55:25> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:27> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:28> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:29> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:30> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:31> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:32> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:33> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:35> failed with 
?:0: attempt to index a nil value

8:55:35> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:36> failed with 

8:55:36> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:55:46> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:56:4> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:56:19> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:56:47> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:56:49> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:56:56> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:57:14> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:57:16> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:57:29> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:57:48> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:57:52> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:57:58> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:58:17> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:58:30> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:58:31> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:59:11> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:59:18> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:59:37> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
8:59:53> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
9:0:7> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"
9:0:17> D = "Saved Settings in File: New UI.lua"

I've tried removing all addons and re-adding them , no fix.
The settings file is definitely saving in "MINIONAPP\Bots\GW2Minion\MinionFiles\Settings\"
Manually attaching doesn't seem to affect the situation , same outcome from automatic attaching.
Same account , not multiple accounts
Other than the code posted above , there's no noticable errors in the console

I've yet to remove / completely re-install mmominion, any suggestions?
(Also checked , there's definitely read / write privileges on the settings folder.
Bot has been useless for last weeks, spams some message in counsel, clicking on nav mesh or skill manager does nothing, start does nothing work do anything really.. Its like having a gold plated paper weight.
So I have found a hack job fix to the problem. Basically I create a new profile, I reload LUA and if it reverts back to "default" profile, I delete that profile and create a new one. Do this a few times and it will start selecting the proper profile on startup or when I reload LUA.

I am using a separate profile for each character. I am using the minionapp launcher and it is for ffxiv. I am getting the same spam in the console as Alexmier posted. Saving profile every second.

I have also encountered a NEW problem with duty mode. All bots will be enabled farming LCOA. One bot which is enabled will randomly stop accepting the queue for LCOA. This will happen every few hours it seems I check and one bot is not accepting duty. Once I reload LUA it will start working again. I will post console log next time it happens.
Bot not working for me. And yes i'm not a retard, i have read every post in the thread. Nothing helps. Wanted to delete the files in the settings, if the folder... But it would be good if its even exist ... No settings folder there... And what is my exact problem i have with the bot? I start it go ingame, and then i can't select bot mode. I click on the dropdown arrow, but nothing happens, can't see the list of modes, half of the other buttons also don't work. Can't open console with control+c to see what's wrong.
(04-10-2016, 08:46 PM)Proto Wrote:  I am using the minionapp launcher and it is for ffxiv. I am getting the same spam in the console as Alexmier posted. Saving profile every second.

I too am experiencing this console spamming , unsure if it is related to after about 3 hours the game and Minion Crashes. The game also crashes after taking a screenshot with the bot attached

Resetting the settings did not resolve the problem.
(04-11-2016, 12:04 PM)Belltin Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 08:46 PM)Proto Wrote:  I am using the minionapp launcher and it is for ffxiv. I am getting the same spam in the console as Alexmier posted. Saving profile every second.

I too am experiencing this console spamming , unsure if it is related to after about 3 hours the game and Minion Crashes. The game also crashes after taking a screenshot with the bot attached

Resetting the settings did not resolve the problem.

Are u using any form of shadowplay ? raptr ? how do u take a print screen ?
ThumbsUp Good stuff minnion team.. 

Pig  = without minion 

Superman  = with minion