Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
New Update - All bots
I am not using any add ons. I had the sellout add-on but i removed it. Also after update I deleted all my settings and starting making new ones but i am still getting the Saving profile spam every second. Also its still giving me the issue where it will revert back to default profile once i reload LUA modules. This is for FFXIVminion.

Still having the issue where bot will be enabled and for some reason will not be accepting the queue for duty. Once i reload LUA modules it will accept the duty queue. This happens pretty frequently
(04-12-2016, 06:31 AM)fxfire Wrote:  
(04-11-2016, 09:33 AM)NuclearPizza Wrote:  Bot not working for me. And yes i'm not a retard, i have read every post in the thread. Nothing helps. Wanted to delete the files in the settings, if the folder... But it would be good if its even exist ... No settings folder there... And what is my exact problem i have with the bot? I start it go ingame, and then i can't select bot mode. I click on the dropdown arrow, but nothing happens, can't see the list of modes, half of the other buttons also don't work. Can't open console with control+c to see what's wrong.

you should reinstall the acelib and minionlib in the minionapp store. Something is not proper installed on your computer. Post some screenshots of your ingame console so we know what is not proper working for you.

ignore the settings save spam, it is just for information.

It "reverts to a different settings profile after reloading lua" ? I cannot believe that.... please open the acccountdata.lua in that settings folder I posted a bit above and check if your character has the correct profile assigned.

For me being the ponly one with the problem shure is alot of post.. what sreenshots do you want.. I told you clicking start does nothing and clicking skill mamange does nothing and in assist mode does nothing target select is not there. ect.. you really need a screen shot of nothing? and btw I have looked around forums like at least 10 people have posted they have problems.. and you even answered them .. so i dont know what country your from but here in the USA we dont count each person no mater how many as 1 ....
clicking start does nothing and clicking skill manager does nothing and in assist mode does nothing target select is not there. grind nothing, assist nothing .. tell me what screenshots of nothing you need ok .. like when you click start it no long says stop it just turns darker color.. bot fully lodes and does nothing all menus are there.. READ SOME OTHEWR COMPLAINTS EVEN THOU IM THE ONLY ONE WITH A PROBLEM....
Guy's,

In order to troubleshoot they really need more info... with just a complaint : doesn't work they don't know shit. I do understand it can be frustrating but believe me they do everything they can to resolve any issues. for the love of god i tried running the bot in every windows. 7-8-10 with the instructions they gave and everything works smooth in every OS. So in order to resolve problems please make decent reports including the OS u are running and screenshots of ur program list. Even if it worked before any update on the bot or windows or ur AV can cause problems. Don't allways blaim it on the bot but look further and ACCEPT it can be on the USER end....
(04-12-2016, 11:18 AM)fxfire Wrote:  sorry frannkyoung, but you just wrote literally the same you wrote earlier, where I asked for screenshots or usefull infos ( what is shown in the console at loading / when running etc. ) , "does not work" helps me exactly ZERO. Because I start it here and it all works fine, and so far I have yet to see someone else describing the problems you have, that's why I said you seem to be the only one having THOSE PROBLEMS your described.

did you do what I told you todo ? uninstalling and reinstalling acelib, minionlib and similiar ? maybe even a reinstall of minionapp itself , in case you fooked up some settings which cause the meltdown you have ingame.

I cant give you a screen shot of a button doing noting when I click it... and it spamming Failed with attempt to call field 'getGameState' (a nil value) every few milliseconds.. or the fact Start does nothing when i click it or if I click Skill manger it does nothing... this is bullshit 1 month now you asking for a screenshot of NOTHING! It loads and spams this in console Failed with attempt to call field 'getGameState' (a nil value) and clicking on most stuff does nothing..  BOT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING AFTER LOADING!! the only change to this PC was a patch you relisted a few months ago nothing else has been cange or installed on this its for GW2 only...
(04-21-2016, 01:38 AM)frankyoung Wrote:  and it spamming Failed with attempt to call field 'getGameState' (a nil value) every few milliseconds.. 

This right here is an example of meaningful information for fxfire.  If you take a screen shot of the bot active with the console open, that's a really good place for someone to start helping you.
(04-21-2016, 06:56 AM)fxfire Wrote:  so one month you could have given that screenshot, but you did not deliver, so what do you expect me to do besides asking you to provide useful information when it works for everyone else ? I cannot magically see what happens on your computer.

and staticx27 pointed it out already, "'getGameState' (a nil value) " is a very good hint already, this is all you had to say for a start.
If getGameState is nil, then the whole lua part was not loaded / initialized. Meaning there is something seriously wrong on your end.

I cannot even recall if I asked that already, but usually with the info below I can tell you what is wrong:
What Windows version are you running ?
What Antivirus are you running ?
You manually attach the bot to the game ?
You are NOT trying to attach to the DX11 version of ffxiv/gw2 ?
Did you completely uninstall and reinstsall minionapp ?
Please make a screenshot of your "Installed Programs and Features" , so i can see if you run programs that cause crashes.
Also PM me the last page of both files : C:\Minionapp\log.txt  and minionlauncherinfo.txt. (DONT POST THEM HERE; THEY HAVE YOUR LOGIN INFO)

windows 10
No AV
I do not attach manualy
next one DX11 .... what??
no did not reinstall
and I have no odd programs running.. video drivers, audio ect