Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
We need updated Tutorials
I love the bot.  It's great, but trying to figure out some very basic stuff after changes from years ago is infuriating.  Gathering classes are basically worthless without hours of internet research.  What am I paying for?  This is supposed to be the easiest, best bot to use.
Even the Wiki is completely outdated.
well fire majority of the users use profiles, but guess he not looking in the profile section, or lazy to check the example gather lua provided by default for ppl to make their own proifle.
Nope.  I followed the directions to a T.  It worked in one zone, not in another.  In fact, it worked so well in one zone I was amazed.  Went to another zone, set it to single marker, and it just tried to teleport me to do unspoiled nodes.  When I'm not even in a zone that has them.  And can't find where to turn unspoiled nodes off.  Because it's not under the gathering settings.

It's not laziness.  It's a lack of intuitiveness.  And when things that were originally on the module you opened up (i.e. unspoiled nodes being able to be toggled), but are now moved or removed, with no guides on where the stuff went...it's difficult to figure out what to do.
I think you have a profile selected in the "Profile" drop-down and it is trying to do the profile.
You should be able to set it to "None" to follow markers instead.
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...#gathering

set your profile to none and then follow this instructions.

Or you can purchase sebbs addon that makes gathering even more simple.
(04-12-2016, 06:38 PM)Cichard Wrote:  http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...#gathering

set your profile to none and then follow this instructions.

Or you can purchase sebbs addon that makes gathering even more simple.

I think I've got it worked out now.  Also, I did buy Sebb's, but having trouble with just doing one task like shard farming.
just set the custom task to what you want it to gather